mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
how is that GE620DX of MSI it costs around 52k on letsbuy
and it has got gtx 555 2gb
Processor = i5
Ram = 4gb
Hdd = 640GB
HD screen. MSI GE620DX
i am also planing to buy a laptop upto 60k this is what i am thinking of. Please post if you have any other suggestions rather than Asus K53SV SX521V.

Its a good laptop but if you ask me about the after sales service i am not sure and as far as i know they dont have onsite service like asus, and most of the service centers are in metros so if you are ok with that you can go for this laptop

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
I told my dad to buy asus k53sv but he went and bought xps 15 instead (same config)
as he wasnt sure of asus after sales services..

So I have got xps 15 now :D
i7 2670qm
2gb gt540m
8gb ram
750 hdd
and a superb sound system

yesterday night i updated all the drivers for windows and the gfx card
now i am facing a little but of a problem
the laptop sometimes make a zig-zag sound with a 1-2 sec. lag .. it mainly happens when i am listening to songs or play games..
i have just played darksiders in it till now which is not that of a high graphic game

i am very sad because of this as of now .. any help ?
i also saw one more post by a guy with the same issue in the dell xps15 thread ..
was his problem solved ?

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
I told my dad to buy asus k53sv but he went and bought xps 15 instead (same config)

i7 2670qm
2gb gt540m
8gb ram
750 hdd

the laptop sometimes make a zig-zag sound with a 1-2 sec. lag .. it mainly happens when i am listening to songs or play games..
i have just played darksiders in it till now which is not that of a high graphic game

i also saw one more post by a guy with the same issue in the dell xps15 thread ..
was his problem solved ?

Did u install the Windows 7 Service Pack 1?If yes, did u experience that the Boot time has increased?It happened in my cases on my new laptop ,so I uninstalled it and now its's fine.Try uninstalling the SP1 & see if it helps.
Can't help about the sound issue though,sorry...

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

i7 2670qm
2gb gt540m
8gb ram
750 hdd

was his problem solved ?

congratzs bro for the new laptop

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
Thanx Shobon,
even if i didnt buy the asus laptop,,but you helped me alot..thanx for your time

and about that issue . i called dell tech support and then he started a screen sharing program and resolved the issue..he did some tweaking with the gfx card drivers ..man dell tech support is awesome!

LOVING MY NEW LAPPY :D

downloading skyrim right now :D :D :D

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Thanx Shobon,
even if i didnt buy the asus laptop,,but you helped me alot..thanx for your time

and about that issue . i called dell tech support and then he started a screen sharing program and resolved the issue..he did some tweaking with the gfx card drivers ..man dell tech support is awesome!

LOVING MY NEW LAPPY :D

downloading skyrim right now :D :D :D

You are welcome dude Dell XPS is a great brand have fun gaming with your new beast.

oieet

Right off the assembly line
Its a good laptop but if you ask me about the after sales service i am not sure and as far as i know they dont have onsite service like asus, and most of the service centers are in metros so if you are ok with that you can go for this laptop
otherwise is it a good go ?:confused:
and does it in any way less than asus on the basis of the graphic card:unsure: as lenovo's y570 is having its bus width down to 96 bits.
whereas asus is having 144 bits and Alienware MX14 is having 192 bits:unsure:
don't know about MSI one :Fingerx:

Top Bottom