Gaming latop under 60k must run skyrim

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
No I didnt take a quote for dell from sp road,just telling the online price from site, and I called the guy whose no. You gave ,.he told his best price 65.4k

Bro in dell if I can get the same config within 65k I won't mind going for dell, and the Asus laptop you have mentioned has really put me in second thoughts, I think I can sacrifice the 1080p screen and blueray combo(anyways who uses bluer ray) and rest all is same except the Gfx card .. Will 540m be able to support all the latest games ? And I suppose there is the same Gfx card in dell, if I can get xps with normal screen and rest same config I can go for that also because dell is best in servicing..now I am kinda stuck between dell xps(if I get it for a lower price) , Asus k series you mentioned and n55sf .. I am a college student and we have many LAN parties in hostel, so I don't want to be held back because of low Gfx ,so I want my lappy to be up to date for any game..and this waiting for the reply to be approved by the mod is kinda getting on my nerve .. No one is here to abuse ,we are here because we need help
If its like that go for asus Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D same GFX as Dell XPS 15 i have the same laptop the laptop able to handle all the latest games without any heating issues and the price is much cheaper i bought it for 45k in kolkata. AND i tell you asus k series has superb build quality and dont worry about the service asus has one year onsite service,

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
If its like that go for asus Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D same GFX as Dell XPS 15 i have the same laptop the laptop able to handle all the latest games without any heating issues and the price is much cheaper i bought it for 45k in kolkata. AND i tell you asus k series has superb build quality and dont worry about the service asus has one year onsite service,

do this laptop have usb 3.0 , i am confused because different website shows me different configs..
post the configs if possible

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
do this laptop have usb 3.0 , i am confused because different website shows me different configs..
post the configs if possible

He is right, it has one usb3 slot and take it has great vfm if you look at configuration you are getting check flipkart for laptop model and config. i have this laptop an d its mind blowing,

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
ok now i am really looking forward to k53sv .But will it be able to handle all the games for at least 3 years ?

as i want to a buy a solid machine once and a t least keep it for 3-4 years

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
XPS laptops are really very good but lil expensive
If you are thinking to buy xps then go for it I m sure you won't regret.
Even you can look for Sony C series laptop VPCCB38FN the processor in this machine is the one of the best out there but it only have 1GB graphic card.And also for this one you need to extend your budget a lil bit
Or save your money and get Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D Laptop.It has got all the things you need

Vaio CB38 you mentioned is not at all worth money. I mean 6630 @ 68k ? Simply wtf.

GT540 will NOT at all be able to handle latest games, leave alone high settings. Just try skyrim, and it will put GT540 to shame. Dude, GT540 is a mid range card, why are you expecting so good performance from it?

ok now i am really looking forward to k53sv .But will it be able to handle all the games for at least 3 years ?

as i want to a buy a solid machine once and a t least keep it for 3-4 years

Don't go either with Asus K53sv or Dell XPS. Just said that GT540 won't be enough at all for your requirements. Go with Asus n55sf. That's the best you can put. :)

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
but then i have to put 20k extra for that , are you sure that it wont be able to handle skyrim? because thats the main reason i want to buy a new laptop.

i checked out n55sf i liked the look and build but the keyboard is ugly..
what was asus thinking..
k53sv has a chichlet keyboard(which i like)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^GT555M, which n55sf has, will give you 25-45 fps, which is decent enough for gaming. Check this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks-tablets/149834-need-gaming-laptop-under-65k.html

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Lenovo Y570 has 96 shaders GT555, while n55sf has 144 shaders GT555m, and thats a huge difference. No, fair comparison.

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
any other choice do i have ??except n55sf ?

and what about bf3 ? will k53sv be able to handle bf3 ?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Also do keep in mind that what "gaming experience" satisfies you. Some want playable frame rate, some want just good fps, some can't game without eye candies.

OP
U

uddozo

Broken In
^Get it if price is blocking your wish, just make sure it has got 8GB of RAM.

nope i can go for n55sf also..because from the starting i had a limit of 60-65k

but spending 20k extra for a 1080p screen and a gfx card didn't look good to me thatsy i was attracted to k53sv and it has a chichlet keyboard too

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
20k = Extremely better graphics, 1080p screen (changes the whole scenario), 7200 HDD, Blu ray (useless though), uber quality sound. Judge it yourself and take the decision.

Top Bottom