Gaming laptop

RON28

Cyborg Agent
take lenovo z500
10k more than ur bugdet but a nice gaming laptop

Do you think 10k is such a low amount that you will suggest each and every member to raise the money and get Lenovo Z500, will he be satisfied after putting 10k and play games on Lenovo z500?
please suggest laptop to members who have their own budget.

I want to buy a gaming laptop within Rs. 35k. I heard HP laptops are gud in gaming. Plz suggst..

and on 35k budget you will be able to play games on only low to medium settings, better buy a PC which will give you more performance in games, and still if you want to play games on laptop

Have a look at this.

$hadow

Geek in making
take lenovo z500
10k more than ur bugdet but a nice gaming laptop

Yeah dude 10k is always a big amount irrespective of whatever you are ready to spend you will have to think twice about it. If in case you do not have any idea regarding product of that particular price range better not reply.

I want to buy a gaming laptop within Rs. 35k. I heard HP laptops are gud in gaming. Plz suggst..

+1 to Ron suggestion.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Do you think 10k is such a low amount that you will suggest each and every member to raise the money and get Lenovo Z500, will he be satisfied after putting 10k and play games on Lenovo z500?
please suggest laptop to members who have their own budget.
+1 and not only in this thread, but in almost everyone i have seen people suggesting to up the budget by 5k-7k as it will get you a better machine.
Plz try to uderstand that if a person has mentioned his budget at 40k then he can spend max 42k not 45k, he would have mentioned that already if he had 45k to spare.

Cilus

laborare est orare
At his budget, I think Lenovo G505s Essential with AMD Richland based A8-5550M Quad Core and HD 8570M, 8GB Ram and 1 TB HDD will be a good choice. Most of the other laptops at this range are coming with either GT 620M or GT 710M.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
AMD 7670M will perform better than AMD 8570 and plus CPU is I5 3230M, so he will be able to play games at medium settings.

Top Bottom