gaming laptop for sale.....yes a real one

Status
Not open for further replies.

tus123

Broken In
asus w90vp post ur best offers no pms plz......plz note this is a laptop

18.4" full hd screen

320 gb 7200rpm hdd +500 gb 5400rpm hdd (820 gb )

5.1 speakers built in altec lansing.....yes it has a woofer on the lower side

core 2 quad q9000 @2ghz, oc'ed to 2.65ghz (fully stable)

gpus- 2 mobility radeon 4870x2 in crossfire 512mb each overclockable but no use it doen't need it, plays everything maxed out in full hd smoothly....

bluetooth mouse asus comes with lappy + republic of gamers bag

15months intl wrry left + 5-6 mnths accidental wrry left

biometric scanner

2mp webcam

dvd writer

vista home premium

and lots more features......

worlds fastest laptop award by guiness asus w90 google it.....

offer a gud price if u luv gamin and know wat this beast is capable of, ps3's and xbox's are no match for this......

this piece is very rare to find now, very high demand, u can't even get this abroad even if u do it'll be used stuff at high price +taxes tht u wud hav to pay to get it here,

ajain

Broken In
The price for this around a year ago was $2100 which is around 1,04,000 INR.
Also configuration is good but its out dated to the latest corei7 processors /DDR 3 RAM.
Also the battery life is around 1 hour 30 min.
So if someone looking for desktop replacement than its good, else it is of no use..as no one will like to carry this monster on their back.

so as it would be used mostly as desktop replacement..why would anyone like to put that much amount in this one when he can get thelatest configuration in desktop for much less around 45k.

but those who like this laptop i would rate it max to max 60k.

Apoorv Jain
apoorvjan@gmail.com
www.iwebmart.in

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
well in 45k even a desktop with this config is not available (atleast 80k), plus this being outdated i think ur very smart as 5xxx series is out thts the only dx 11 card as of now so this system is outdated accordin to u......plz get ur facts rite a yr bac it was 2100$ about 6 months bac they raised price to 2399$ and still it was very rare to find it.......they had limited pieces......even 2nd hand this goes for 2300-2400 on ebay us thts the value of this laptop........plz do not post thinkin wats rite or rong without readin the market specifics......intelligence is a virtue

...and ya about buyin alienware yes u cud buy the m17x with the same config shud cost around 2.45 lakh and above in india......and yes india warranty is gud for asus i know tht they care for all global warranty products i already checked up it is covered in india....... anyone still interested may contact me but plz don write negatives tht cum along with ur viewpoints

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@ajain dude best part is ur sellin similar alienware configs on ur website tht too w/o crossfire for 3 times the price.........

trivisingh

Broken In
No, the Alienwares are really not that expensive and they are on par with the US prices. I got th Alienware M17x with better config for about Rs 1.5 Lakh and that too with Dual 1GB GeForce GTX 280M SLI which, as per online reviews, perform much better than the radeons in the ASUS W90 with 512 MB video memory.

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
around 1.5

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

@ trivi which processor and how much ram........1.5 for m17x in india with dual 280's dude i think u've left out on the hd screen and everything.........about 280 bttr than 4870 , thts a kind of a controverial statement, maybe bttr than 512 mb ones by a lil bit but def not than th 4870 1gb cuz alienware lanuched m17x with 4870 and they were about 200$ more than 280's....so i don noe but both are great i blv if alienware is at tht price then worlds best buy if the config bttr than the w90

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

alrite alienware with same config ram is 6gb but faster 2 hdd hd screen and all........2 gpus price to be given on tuesday by dell then we'll see if ppl are interested in buyin this

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
Alrite man go ahead with m17x.........btw the diff in price makes this a guD deal....and if u check the comparisons ...... This was always bttr

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
m17x same config except gpus being 280m's and bluray drive 1.8 lakh......now decide this supports 12gb ram, m17 maax 8gb, apart from this 280m has been discontinued in us, now decide.....must have been sumthin wrong wid it

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
I'm frm Mumbai......sellin it cuz I have a gud desktop and 2 gud laptops..... So this needs to go to make sume space........I have a dual monitor setup......I don travel much so no need of lappy this powerful....will let u Noe. Have a 1.25 offer on it let's see if tht goes thru.....
Thx

tusharrastogi

Broken In
according to me its cost shud not be more than 40-45k as its used and second hand and also we can get much much much better config than this lappy from dell, hp for new lappies. its a joke if you want 125k for this old config beast. think twice before selling it and quoting the price for it.

OP
T

tus123

Broken In
according to me its cost shud not be more than 40-45k as its used and second hand and also we can get much much much better config than this lappy from dell, hp for new lappies. its a joke if you want 125k for this old config beast. think twice before selling it and quoting the price for it.

according to u rite, unforutnately thngs don wrk tht way, and u get bttr config frm dell and hp, i think tht was a lil off the mark, cuz hp don have **** like this and dell bought over alienware so they cud handle performance dept., m17x same config in india is 180k, and have u even seen such a powerful lappy in ur life, forget lappy bet u haven't seen a desktop with sli or crossfire, so plz reserve ur comments for some uneducated fool, go to ebay us this laptop 2nd hand does 2000-2400$ in a similar condition, 15 months warranty left, do u noe tht even a desktop 4870 is around 15k 2 wud make tht 30k, this is a laptop, dell and hp have btr lappys thts lol statement dude, get a life , play sumwhr else

@tus123.....dude you can make a quite a kool gaming rig in 125k (the price u r asking ) , it weights whooping 6kg so its not portable by any means.....so tell me one reason that y should sm1 buy it coz in 125k u can get a radd kewl Gaming Rig !

and alienware is much at par with it.........u hv to accept wat truth is....so no use of keep arguing abt "IT WAS THiS IT WAS THAT".....................and its IInd hand anyway.......and it does matters.....!! :-|

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
The price was 2500USD so that translates to 1,14,000 INR...

2x HD 4870 512mb GDDR5..ur laptop has GDDR3 - 18k
a quad core processor - 9.5k
6GB DDR2 ram costs...about - 5k
the 2.5 inch 320GB 7200 rpm hdd costs - 4k
the 2.5 inch 500GB 5400 rpm costs - 4.5k
add a 5.1 channel sound setup altec lansing - 10k
a new display 19inches full HD resolutions - 7k
a x58 / equivalant mobo - 10k
add various other things like cost of pc case , psu etc.. add another 10k
add other accessories like the mouse bag etc.... for 5k more

the total comes to about 75k so someone who bought new parts could assemble a rig 2x more powerful as your for 75k.....

simply the point i am trying to make is that your laptop should not retail more than 60-75k as a second hand laptop.... now considering the premium a person would have to pay to get such a powerful config laptop in india which is usually about 40% more of the cost and includes taxes shipping etc.... so it works out to 80-90k is what should be the reasonable selling price... that's what i think and others would agree also

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

nothing more than that because 1,25,000 translates to 2,800 USD... it is absurd since you could get a better config in that budget... from alienware in india...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

also for what you are asking is more than the MRP of that laptop 6 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom