gaming laptop 20-25k types

doom

Journeyman
I just bought a gaming rig for around 55k from nehru place, thanks to you guys :)
I am now thinking of getting a laptop(my personal :))
I wont be needing the laptop urgently, I have like maybe a month but I do want to start the research early to make sure everything is perfect.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
20-25k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen or
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Not specifically, any will do

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Playing HD movies, Songs, Playing Games like guild wars 2, WoW, maybe battlefield and COD too(not necessarily on very high)

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
1080p would be preferred but please give all options if there is none available in my budget.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
I live in delhi, So I can buy from nehru place too. I dont need any os, as I have win7 ultimate, atleast 2 usb ports required for mouse and keyboard, battery life should be good

I know I am asking a lot for my budget, and I dont know if there are any good laptops available in this price segment so that is the reason I came here. If these features are not available in the budget, then I will have to most probably request my dad to increase the budget :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you'll get fine laptop but these 2 things are simply not possible: 1080p, battlefield. for the former you need to sell out 2 times your budget. For the latter you need 33-35k.

OP
D

doom

Journeyman
Skip the battlefield 3, I will mostly play GW2 and WoW. And unfortunately skip the 1080p(coz i cant double my budget, that is for sure), so what all options do I get now?

OP
D

doom

Journeyman
This one looks good, any other suggestions? Or any news of upcoming laptops that might fit my budget?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
There are not many upcoming laptops with better graphics capabilities. Intel HD3000 (2nd gen Core i series) is weak than the one yet cost 25-26k. Intel HD4000 is faster but will cost 35k. If you want more GPU & processor firepower, increase budget to at least 32k.

harmandeep

VirTuaLiZaTioN Freak
Go for Lenovo B480 59-343085 + 888-010032 with SPECS:

DOS
Intel Core B950
2G DDR3 1600
500G 7200rpm
DVDRW
14" HD LED
Camera 0.3M/Bluetooth 4.0/100-1000M/Finger Print/6 cell/1 year onsite warranty/HDMI

Great Build Quality (as it is a Business/Commercial SKU) | only laptop in INDIA with 7200RPM hdd in this Price RANGE | Lenovo Chiclet Keyboard

Will be around 23K at NP - Delhi

Top Bottom