Gaming Keyboard and Mouse(Combo Preferable) Around 4k-5k..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My exams are getting over in a week and by the end of month i'll be starting gaming once again...so i was thinking to buy a gaming mouse and keyboard... my considerations-
Cooler Master Devastator USB Mouse &
Keyboard
Logitech Gaming Keyboard
G105+Mouse G300
Logitech G100S Gaming
Combo

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Logitech Gaming Combo G100 USB 2.0 Keyboard - Logitech: Flipkart.com

This is one good combo. Else like anirbandd said, get a mechanical one as the feeling is awesome. I'm using TVS Gold keyboard + Logitech G400s and even if it doesn't look too good on table, it works great.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Logitech Gaming Combo G100 USB 2.0 Keyboard - Logitech: Flipkart.com

This is one good combo. Else like anirbandd said, get a mechanical one as the feeling is awesome. I'm using TVS Gold keyboard + Logitech G400s and even if it doesn't look too good on table, it works great.

The best desktop or you can go for this:Cooler Master Devastator USB Mouse and USB Keyboard - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I did review CM gaming keyboard/mouse combo. The keyboard is good enough, but note that it has 2KRO support only. The mouse however is a different story:
*www.hardwarebbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/CM_Devastator_gaming_combo_0051.jpg
The edge of the buttons are chipped off, but not for the wrist rest area. Depending on the size of your palm, that edge would be annoying.

Pick a CM Storm Recon and TVS Gold or MAYBE you can consider Logitech G105 if you can get it. I would have recommended CM Devastator's keyboard if it was a standalone unit. Its not a mecha but the key feels are great.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
sorry for late replies,exams are now over..m not that knowledgeable in keyboards but why is everyone recommending a tvs-e gold? It doesnt look good and for gaming i read reviews stating it isn't suited for it.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am thinking of giving my Microsoft Sidewinder X6 KB + Logitech G400 Mouse for FREE as a giveaway.I also am thinking of giving away Corsair H60 2012 Edition but these are to be picked up from my place at Mallapur, Hyderabad.

Reason for giving way: Bought Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Bundle + Deep Cool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler for my i5 4570.

I am thinking of giving my Microsoft Sidewinder X6 KB + Logitech G400 Mouse for FREE as a giveaway.I also am thinking of giving away Corsair H60 2012 Edition but these are to be picked up from my place at Mallapur, Hyderabad.

Reason for giving way: Bought Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Bundle + Deep Cool Gamma Archer CPU Cooler for my i5 4570.

Are you serious???

Shiva

Top Bottom