bestpain

good advicer
i am going to purchase a new gaming rig.....but not sure whether to buy an ordinary keyboard and mouse or an 1000 above keyboard mouse and major difference in quality...

i am going to purchase a new gaming rig.....but not sure whether to buy an ordinary keyboard and mouse or an 1000 above keyboard mouse and major difference in quality...

I'm not saying buy >1000 one, but don't buy the cheapest one. Reason, in cheap keyboards 3-4 Buttons don't work simultaneously. You'll be thrashed in games like fifa. Better check it before buying

saswat23

Human Spambot
If you are not willing to spend much, then first go for a normal keyboard with a gaming mouse.
A Microsoft/Logitech keyboard with Logitech G400 is a good combo. Should cost under 2k.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I'm not saying buy >1000 one, but don't buy the cheapest one. Reason, in cheap keyboards 3-4 Buttons don't work simultaneously. You'll be thrashed in games like fifa. Better check it before buying

this is called keyboard ghosting. This is not ablout the price, My friend bought a Microsoft keyboard around 2.5K, still that KB have that issue, but less. I mean you can press 3-4 button simultaniously, but not more than that.
But this is the issue with fifa only. If you are not a hardcore fifa fan, go for ergonomic keyboards, like it may have a palm rest, soft keys. These are very helpfull for long time gamings.
And for mouse G400 is good in this range.

gameranand

Living to Play
loved ur cyclone
how does it effects in gaming?

Well lets see
1. It adds another layer of comfort while working or gaming. I mean seriously, if you are uncomfortable with the components you interact most then you can't use the computer for long hours.
2. Features, like extra buttons and macros come in handy every now and then, my mouse has both horizontal and vertical scrolling so I don't have to look to scroll bar, like EVER.

And again comfort, but trust me on this that comfort plays a vital role in the way you use the computer. Once you have used high end products which suits your needs then there is no going back at all. If you can invest then invest on it, its totally worth it. :)

Top Bottom