Gaming Headset for 10k

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I'm looking for a pair of headphones with mic (required) for upto $200 for PC gaming. They should be wireless and stylish (preferably game themed). Will be getting them from the US so availability is not a problem.

Like : Sennheiser
Dislike : Skullcandy, Razer (never liked their sound quality)

The sound quality of the headphones should be good, at least as good as my current Sennheiser HD 280.

I was looking at these at the moment : Amazon.com : Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound : Computer Headsets : Electronics
The only drawback is that they don't look good enough ;D

OP
SlashDK

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I had seen the G4ME ONE, but it's wired and over budget just like the A40. Any other options below $200? What do you think about the ones I selected in terms of audio quality?

- - - Updated - - -

Placed the order for the logitech one. Amazon had a discount on all logitech products for today so got it for just $70 (couldn't resist ;D).
Let's hope that it's good.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I had seen the G4ME ONE, but it's wired and over budget just like the A40. Any other options below $200? What do you think about the ones I selected in terms of audio quality?

- - - Updated - - -

Placed the order for the logitech one. Amazon had a discount on all logitech products for today so got it for just $70 (couldn't resist ;D).
Let's hope that it's good.

Congrats :D

post the pics when you receive them.

Top Bottom