Gaming Cabinet for 6K

darth_vader1280

Broken In
I am looking for a gaming cabinet, my max budget is 6K. It should have good cooling options, cable management and also able to accommodate 12" long graphics card and CM Hyper 212X. I will be buying it from S.P road in Bangalore or online, only if it is cheaper than street prices. I have shortlisted these.

Corsair Carbide 400R
NZXT Source 530
Cooler Master N500
Cooler Master HAF 912

OP
darth_vader1280

darth_vader1280

Broken In
if any other cabinets come under this budget please mention it, is 400r better than nzxt source 530?

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Assuming you're buying a 12" long card with PCIe connectors on the side, Corsair 400R.

But assuming its a single card configuration, and you're not going to have more than 4 internal storage drives, Corsair 300R supports up to 17" cards. So you're getting a lot of space and no problems of clearance even if you're attaching the PCIe connectors on the side- and one of the fans pushes air front the front directly to the card!

I find 300R to be bit stronger than 400R. Nothing wrong with Corsair 400R, but I seriously recommend checking the unit for any dents or damages (especially in the Rear I/O section) before taking it home!

Top Bottom