Games for Nokia 5300

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Hi guys. I need some help. I am planning to buy the Nokia 5300. I love playing games. So, I am uploading these games(all .jar files i.e.-Java files).
These games can be played on the 3230 and i want those who have the 5300 to tell me if they can play the games on their mobiles or not.

Thanks beforehand.

Here is the download link:-
*rapidshare.com/files/27117937/Mobile_games.rar

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ 5300 is a Symbian series 40 phone, so you won't be able to play new games that are developed for symbian 60 phones. Nokia 3230 is a symbian 60 phone.
There is a big chance that the games you will try to run will not run because of the older operating system.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
S40 supports Java games, although i am not sure wether it supports Java 2.

But games of 3230, eventhough Java, wont be playable on S40 games. They require different games.
So if you have bought these games, then you will have to buy their S40 versions.
If there are freewares, then the developers would have also relesed S40 variants.

But if these are.... :D

OP
A

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Does any of you own an Nokia 5300 at all. I have mentioned that I have played these games on the 3230 and also the SE W550i. These are *.jar files and will play on any file which has the required processor to play it and also the Java MIDP 2 software. These are not sis files at all.

I think that the 5300 has Java MIDP 2. I was anly wanting to know if you can run all the games to know if the 5300 has the required processor and software to run it.

Please, anyone who owns the Nokia 5300, just download the games and plese please please reply.

Nobody has replied till today.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i guess u can run it. but do check the resolution for which the games are designed and the res of ur phone. if they do not match, u won't get full screen display. go ahead and install the games and test them... no worries! :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
aritrap said:
Does any of you own an Nokia 5300 at all.
Please, anyone who owns the Nokia 5300, just download the games and plese please please reply.

Nobody has replied till today.

Well, i do hv Nokia 5200, and its very much identical to the 5300 except for the 2 extra buttons on the 5300 for music play. I will d/load the games and check on my cell., will post abt the results too...

cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom