games doesnt work on latest computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaiyan

In the zone
no offence dinesh but the dude has a 915 g mobo. that means no agp cards. only pci-ex. i completely agree with enoonmai that the 6200 will be the best buy for aditya if he is planning not to spend more money on a gfx card. but i wanna ask one thing enoonmai. why do u recommend the vanilla 6200 over the turbocache one?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
tarey_g said:
painkiller- Hardware T&L needed , use 3d analyze to bypass the hw t&l requirement , the game runs smoothly on highest settings on a 915 with 3ghz of processor

It will work sure, try it ur pc can handle painkiller very efficiently

OP
A

aditya169

Journeyman
afe u sure it will work ok i am download ing it

are you sure it will work ok i am download ing it

i have hitman contracts wich was working bot i installed new drivers is stopped running i can here the back groung music of te gam but cannnot see any thing

thanks dude 3d analizer worked
i can play prince of persia by this but
when i start pain killer it runs with a black screen i can hear back groungg music what else should i disable

if u know more products like thse please tell me

shaunak

Tux Fan
guys the 915 chipset comes with a respectable gfx card onboard.
to c if games r compatible or not go here if ur boards intel (the good onboard card is only on intel too)
*support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel915gm/sb/CS-020153.htm

shaunak

Tux Fan
aditya169 said:
i bought this computer new thinking it will run most of the games without any other graphic card . i think that win xp is nt dectecting my on board graphic

download new drivers frm the intel site winxp will detect.

BTW 865 onboard is better than 915 coz if u look at the compatibility list "call of duty united offensive" dosnt work on 915 but works well on 865.
either the list is inaccurate of the new board sux!
(note doom 3 also runs on very low gfx on 865 not on 915)

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
some games don't work on geforce 4 mx, but may on geforce 3 ti
also,battlefield 2 may not run on geofrce 4 ti but may on radeon 8500

also,when 64mb is said,how can you compare a geforce 2 to geforce 4 ti

similiary whehn you goto a market
128MB fx 5200 may be abt 3k
128mb geforce 6800 (vanilla) NON NT may be abt 14k for example
but this 6800/6600gt 128mb may most of the times or say even alomst all or whaever times be better than 256mb geforce 6600/9800 radeon
i would rather have a 128mb 6600gt for games of 2004 rather than 256mb radeon 9800pro

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Crazy taxi is one hell of a game , its jus useless for ur money...

I think u got an onboard or a geforce MX (or older) 4.

srijan007

Broken In
You need a GFX card. On board GFX is only to get the thing going. In case you wanna play, Get a nice GFX card.
If you have AGP then a 5200 should do fine, else get a 5950 or an ati 9800.
In case you have PCI-E, get a 6200 or 6600. If you have money to burn, then get a 6800 ultra or something.....

anuraag_01

Broken In
hey...what was all that talk about the 915 boards coming with dx9 compliant onboard graphics???

bye the way. what chipst is 5300...i never heard of it....

wolfff

Broken In
shaunak said:
guys the 915 chipset comes with a respectable gfx card onboard. to c if games r compatible or not go here if ur boards intel (the good onboard card is only on intel too)
*support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel915gm/sb/CS-020153.htm

Compatibility and Acceptable performance are two different things. My on board Intel Extreme Graphice is compatible with HL2, but theres a reason i stuck a FX5700 Ultra in there. And the reason was to get double digit fps at 1280 X 1024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom