Gamers... Make Way For The Best Game Ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEsi TEchie

Right off the assembly line
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

This is the latest & by far the best that the rock* has produced.. The Latest development & the added features. Plus the graphics.. Plus The Gameplay, Plus the Amount of Interaction.. Plus the Involvement of the Gamer with the Game... Never seen anything like it before & the only way it will get better is if Rock* brings the new generation of GTA.

I would Rate It 10 on 10 even if i was the greatest critic of this game.. 8)

go4inet

In the zone
I think he is thrilled and excited on playing tht game !
great to hear tht man !

But I guess we have already discussed abt the games here ? don't we ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
GTA : SA is a great game :D , awsome gameplay

but don't forget Halo 1/2, HL-2 and Doom 3 these r the milestones in gaming . and are equally cool :D .

ur excitement shows that may be u have not played the previous gta games yet. so dont miss them :D .

OP
D

DEsi TEchie

tarey_g said:
GTA : SA is a great game :D , awsome gameplay

but don't forget Halo 1/2, HL-2 and Doom 3 these r the milestones in gaming . and are equally cool :D .

ur excitement shows that may be u have not played the previous gta games yet. so dont miss them :D .

I played the previous 3 releases, but the thing is, the new one always gets a new excitement, DOOM 3 is awsome too, not too sure about halo though, HL-2.... well it has got awsome physics, but DOOM 3 has the graphics that beats HL-2.. But San Andreas.. Its a total Addiction!!! Hard to beat that!!! :twisted:

rohanbee

Padawan
It seems that GTA: san andreas sold more than the combined total of the top 10 games last month :p . As told on gamers TV : AXN

It has to quite a game.............Its next on my list to buy.

Also Halo 2 might become into a movie. Ridley scott as director and russel crowe as the lead. Now that will be quite a mean feat from a game into a movie. Earlier it was only novels that were converted into movies. This is quite a good thing for gamers. Resident evil is another game to shift into this space it also has a sequel which got released recently.

Sourabh

Laptoping
wtf Gamer Tv: AXN :shock: :shock:
r they broadcasting it now on AXN ??

doom3 has better graphics than hl2??
r u kiddin mate i feel hl2 has better graphics than doom3

if wht u want is those glittery effects n fairy tale effects in a game play FARCRY :lol: You will surely like that

and oh-yeah GTA SA is gonna b huge , i just hope that my current sys can play the game with all the eyecandy @ 1280x1024 resolution

OP
D

DEsi TEchie

Sourabh said:
wtf Gamer Tv: AXN :shock: :shock:
r they broadcasting it now on AXN ??

if wht u want is those glittery effects n fairy tale effects in a game play FARCRY :lol: You will surely like that

and oh-yeah GTA SA is gonna b huge , i just hope that my current sys can play the game with all the eyecandy @ 1280x1024 resolution

Well its just a matter of who likes what, i liked DOOM III 's grafiz better & so i sadi it.. perhaps u like the gameplay of half life more, so its ur choice, i didnt say its not a game of that caliber or something, infact i never criticised the game at all.. I didnt like the first part either.. Am Just a big fan of GTA games ever since i played GTA II.. Wasnt so big at that time, but have been following the game ever since & its gettting HUGE everytime it launches a new one... Although i dont like one thing though, The contract of Rock* with PS2, coz thats why they are not launching the game before it helps boost a huge platform for the PS2... Crap!! :x

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh man dun take it seriously

i apologize if i was rude which i never intended to be

well to b frank i din like the doom3 engine bcoz it din run as well on my 9800 pro as it worked on my friends 5700LE thts obvious bcoz doom3 is optimized for geforce cards. i played doom3 with original 4.11 drivers
although the game ran well but there were slight jerks while approaching doors in the gameplay.

have heard that theres a patch for doom3 not checked it yet

mebbe this is the reason y i din like doom3 graphics and gameplay

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sourabh said:

ofcourse Doom 3 has better graphics than half life 2 . Halflife 2 has a better gameplay but its not even near to doom3 when graphics are considerd 8) .

edit:: oh i posted the similar view, didnt read ur post DesiTechie

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
when it comes 2 graphics....HL2 and doom3 r gr8....it is the kind of atmosphere that needs 2 b created 4 each game that differentiates them....doom3 needs levels that r dark and claustrophobic....HL2 does not need such levels...whatever u say...both engines r absolutely kick-a$$....it will b fun 2 c which engine is used more 4 future games....

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
its true that doom3 is optimized for geforce cards.thats why geforce cards take the top slots if doom3 is taken as a benchmark.
Farcry is better as both geforce n radeon come in top slots but in the midrange its only radeon mostly.
does this indicate that card manufacturers r dictating us which game to play n which not 2 play?or is it the otherwayround?

rohanbee

Padawan
liquid_nitrogen88 said:
its true that doom3 is optimized for geforce cards.thats why geforce cards take the top slots if doom3 is taken as a benchmark.
Farcry is better as both geforce n radeon come in top slots but in the midrange its only radeon mostly.
does this indicate that card manufacturers r dictating us which game to play n which not 2 play?or is it the otherwayround?

There are always going to be starategic link ups between big corporations wether its nvidia with Ea or ferrari with bridgestone or intel with microsoft: these are all a part of the well designed strategies of these companies to dominate the market. I think this is quite unjust to the consumers though................we win when companies compete for our hard earned money..................we loose when they don't.

Sourabh

Laptoping
man i din like doom3 graphics honestly

well even half-life 2 graphics are not good enof then

to b frank PC-gaming in the 21 century isnt good enof

mebbe u need to have a nightmare n wake up on a lonely island like JAck Carver and make a paradise go wrong with all the kick a$$ weapons in virtual reality and mebbe ull llike those real graphixs

hhehe guyz its just a question of wht u like

mebbe someone on the street watching doom 3 and mebbe some maxpayne 2 wod say that the latter is awesome and wodnt praise doom3 tht much

OP
D

DEsi TEchie

6 Months of wait for the RElease!!!! Darn Thats Too Much!!!

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto San Andreas For Xbox is the press release announcing the Xbox version of the PS2 life of crime sequel. The announcement also offers a release date for the PC edition of the game, which will be released simultaneously with the Xbox edition on June 7, 2005 in North America, and on June 10, 2005 in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom