Gamepad Low budget. Is it necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I want to buy gamepad to play games like pop series, racing games and some platformers on PC ONLY.
But first I want to ask is it really better than keybaords + mouse for these genres? I have retail POP warrior within DVD. The game recommends gamepad with dual analog sticks.

If yes please help me choose.
I need with dual analog sticks. Vibrations is NOT a necessary.
Please mention a gamepad which costs less than 1100 inr.

I have found these while searching...
1. Frontech Fantasy pad - 450inr discounted from 600 inr. This has vibrations also but it says its exclusively played with ps2 although shopkeeper claims its possible to use it with pc also. Can I play with pc? Please comment if u have used the pad.
2. Dino Pad - 1000inr. This has LOTS of buttons and seems to have everything written in east asain languages except a few english words here and there. I searched google and got only 2 pages which are also completely filled with east asian language.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Gamepad adds to the experiencr when u r playing racing games or games like FIFa soccer , i played pop with gamepad and it was awesome experience . I got a cybermedia gamepad which looks exactly like a ps2 controller , has vibration , dual analog etc etc like a ps2 controller and the controller skin is smooth rubbery grip, feels nice. vibration sensitivity can be increased or decreased via control panel , the gamepad is over all cool i have been using it since last one year. It cost me only rs 450/- came with a driver cd.
So its cheap.

Last edited:
OP
adithyagenius

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
@ tarey_g
ty for ur info. I googled but didnt find any site with info of that gamepad. I want to find the shop in hyderabad which sells it.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Well, If you can increase your Budget JUST a Little bit, then you can get "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" [->] :D

Costs 1400-1600 Tho, I'd Suggest you get that.. (After all, there are LOTS of "Game On" Ads, and PC Seems to be a Better Alternative for THE Xbox, considering you can Game Like on XBox)

(Available in all Good PC Stores, which keep MS Products, Costs 1500+ in Bangalore)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
subbzzz said:
Well, If you can increase your Budget JUST a Little bit, then you can get "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" [->] :D

Costs 1400-1600 Tho, I'd Suggest you get that.. (After all, there are LOTS of "Game On" Ads, and PC Seems to be a Better Alternative for THE Xbox, considering you can Game Like on XBox)

(Available in all Good PC Stores, which keep MS Products, Costs 1500+ in Bangalore)

yes dude , that controller is cool , if u have that much budget go for it .

@adithyagenius , I got my controller from Nehru place Delhi

blademast3r

In the zone
subbzzz said:

my cousin has this deadly gamepad, it cost him over 2K in banglore...
I wud recommend u to not go in for cheaper gamepads which offer lots of features, i got one a few months back which offered dual analog control, vibration etc for 400 Rs..now its completely stopped workin!!

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
That "Deadly" Costed my Friend just Rs. 1600 in Vanpac Systems in Chamrajpet, Bangalore.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
blademast3r said:
my cousin has this deadly gamepad, it cost him over 2K in banglore...
I wud recommend u to not go in for cheaper gamepads which offer lots of features, i got one a few months back which offered dual analog control, vibration etc for 400 Rs..now its completely stopped workin!!

My 450/- controller is working rock solid since 1.5 years

OP
adithyagenius

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I got a dino pad for 1k.
I find it hard to play nfs most wanted with it. Should I control steering with analog sticks or keyboard? I find it easier to use keybaord than analog sticks. Is it worth getting learning analog sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom