Gamepad doubt

ashs1

Padawan
Guys..
I recently purchased the Quantam QHMPL QHM7468 USB Vibration Game Pad Remote Joystick ( Quantam QHMPL QHM7468 USB Vibration Game Pad Remote Joystick - Buy Quantam QHMPL QHM7468 USB Vibration Game Pad Remote Joystick Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in ) from amazon for about Rs. 250. This gamepad is a temporary purchase for me as i am planning to buy a Xbox controller for PC around June/july.
The Controller looks ok, but i can't seem to play NFS Rivals using the gamepad. I also tried using the gamepad on my friends's PC & tried to play Don Bradman Cricket, but here too, i was unable to play the game. Only certain controls work..For e.g : in NFS rivals, i can change the camera/use nitro only..i can't change directions/throttle/brake.
In Don bradman's cricket, i can select options using gamepad & i can move the batsman, but he doesn't hit shots..

The Product description says its a Vibration gamepad, but i haven't yet felt any vibrations...
I have also installed the Drivers using the CD it came with, but it still doesn't work..

How do i Configure the gamepad ? am i doing something wrong or is the gamepad faulty ? i can return it as it is purchased from amazon fulfilled seller.

regards
Ash

Alok

Adventurer
or just download below attachment and simply extract to game folder
*www.dropbox.com/s/ij6n69b09rnu6t9/xbox360emu 3.0 by wadjo & gerrard.rar?dl=0

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
thanks for the prompt reply guys. :)
I downloaded the xbox360ce, but then that particular version did not work. After going through numerous pages, i found a version that was compatible.
While assigning the controls ( using record), i am not sure how to assign the stick axis controls...for e.g., while choosing the stick axis X & Y, whenever i assign the directions( say up direction), button 1 replaces it.( similarly, for Left Direction, button 4 replaces it ) :( how do i overcome this ?
*i.imgur.com/kH8SyRb.png

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Configuring the gamepad is confusing. :(

I recorded the buttons & tried playing Don Bradman Cricket, but the controls didn't work.. I pressed the analog button & it somehow started working. But, even then, the buttons that i recorded were not usable...

Alok

Adventurer
Why you are not just extracting my pre configured setting to game folder that I attached. May be you prefer learning :p

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
Why you are not just extracting my pre configured setting to game folder that I attached. May be you prefer learning
I will try your method today [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]
What should I do? Simply extract the contents to the game folder? :)

OP
ashs1

ashs1

Padawan
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] : I copied the contents of the your folder to NFS rivals Folder. But the gamepad is still not usable( in normal as well as analog mode).. I can only use nitro/ deploy spike strips & change camera angle to sideways..i can't throttle/brake/change direction. :( what should i do ? :(

msv vamsi

Right off the assembly line
Ashs 1,alok facing same problem please help

- - - Updated - - -

ashs1 please help me if you find any solution for it ,i wanted to play don bradman cricket game with qhmpl gamepad but only position of batsmen is changing ,no sjots are played please help ....

Top Bottom