Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
and am eagerly waiting for Codemasters to release Dirt 2 in India (expected is December for PC, which is bit frustrating given how good the reviews are and how good the game looks)

btw, Landmark at forum mall is giving huge discounts upto 50% on lot of games, cds and books. If you felt that you couldn't purchase your favourite game, this is the time.

also, I enquired GRID's price and it's 299 right now (was 699 when it was released) but no stock and you can preorder for the same price. :)

I saw many big games selling at sub 800 price which is awesome. Go for it I say :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Whatever they say... GRID pwns SHIFT. I was bored of playing SHIFT so I dug up GRID installation disc... and ah, racing bliss at last :). Also installed DiRT but haven't started... GRID + DiRT = The only two racing games you will ever need :).

Also trying to solve all Riddles in Arkham Asylum and playing Resident Evil 5. I am installing Red Faction Guerrilla and will start it shortly.. I also have Order of War but seeing my overload of games, I wont be installing it right now.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@ cyborg47 - shift doesnt lag cause you have an nvidia card! yes it works better on these!

@nvidiageek- finally i have RF-G (installing) , NFS shift , RE5 (last lvl) , Batman AA, section 8 , and im playing em all! :)

im gettin around 30 frames in med settings in shift! it sucks to play in med! wanna play on high ! i'll go to my friends place and play on his 260 ! :) which gives upto 70 frames on everything high! :)

and its not all tht bad to play shift on keyboard! :) but mann controls are pretty hard for me! :) but its k i play for the speed thrill motion blur roaring engines and of course the gfx :)

oh sorry for any *cough* dl refrences!

oh and yes SHIFT pwns GRID anyday! :)

sorry for the loads of smileys but i r one happy SOB! almost done with re5 will start re4 next ! :) :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@Psychosocial, add two words ON PC. Beside your words THE RACING GAMES YOUR WILL EVER NEED.

Coz.. in Consoles.. they are two asskickers in the name of Forza for xbox and Gran Tursismo for PS.

Even in PC, GTR 2 Pwnts GRID in terms of racing not visuals thou. Again no offense meant to you.

cyborg47

Technomancer
@psycho....im a die hard fan of grid, but after playing SHIFT, i feel grid was for kids...may shift was a little bit hard for u..anyway u played it with the keyboard or x360 controller????

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Everybody feels that. Social's a kid :D [No offense, but you're a kid] Me too playin' GRID & SHIFT side-by-side to compare which's great. No doubt it's Need for Speed: SHIFT. DiRT didn't impress me. I bought that game before & I'm now thinkin', "what a waste of bucks!". Rally-type games gets bored too quickly. Sept. had been my month! Now can't wait for Nov. to come! Assassin's Creed II & Modern Warfare 2! Oh Lord, I can't wait. Come to me, Ezio! As constantine said, it's not difficult at all to play SHIFT with keyboard. I haven't played a single game with a X360 controller 'cause I don't own one! Even darkSector was pretty easy with keyboard & mouse.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@psycho....im a die hard fan of grid, but after playing SHIFT, i feel grid was for kids...may shift was a little bit hard for u..anyway u played it with the keyboard or x360 controller????

Actually, I don't like SHIFT coz it's easy... EA tried to make things difficult by giving the AI magical powers (Otherwise, how is an AI oppenent zipping ahead of me on his stock car which is rated around 5.0 and my upgraded ride which as at around 6.8 :|). They also made SHIFT so that you feel that you are driving on ice... sliding around the place... but it's all too easy for me to handle after playing GRID and DiRT :). I dont hate games just bcoz I feel they are hard :).
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@Psychosocial, add two words ON PC. Beside your words THE RACING GAMES YOUR WILL EVER NEED.

Coz.. in Consoles.. they are two asskickers in the name of Forza for xbox and Gran Tursismo for PS.

Even in PC, GTR 2 Pwnts GRID in terms of racing not visuals thou. Again no offense meant to you.

Oh definitely... Forza and Gran Turismo kicks GRID's ass anyday... you have got a logically correct point here and therefore I agree with you.
Posted again:
^Everybody feels that. Social's a kid :D [No offense, but you're a kid] Me too playin' GRID & SHIFT side-by-side to compare which's great. No doubt it's Need for Speed: SHIFT. DiRT didn't impress me. I bought that game before & I'm now thinkin', "what a waste of bucks!". Rally-type games gets bored too quickly. Sept. had been my month! Now can't wait for Nov. to come! Assassin's Creed II & Modern Warfare 2! Oh Lord, I can't wait. Come to me, Ezio! As constantine said, it's not difficult at all to play SHIFT with keyboard. I haven't played a single game with a X360 controller 'cause I don't own one! Even darkSector was pretty easy with keyboard & mouse.

Yup, I am <15yr old kid... but atleast I don't surf on various forums posting the "EZIO EZIO NOMAD NOMAD" hype. :)

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Psycho & dinjo - EZIO!! NOMAD!! :D Anyway, enjoy what you like. But, you must agree that SHIFT is better than GRID. 'Bout driving on ice, only Formula 1 & LMP series of cars drives like GRID in real life. All the other type of cars "drives on ice" like in SHIFT. I'm not makin' a hype of SHIFT, but it's the fact.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^
ok fine, have fun whatever game u play
dude that also applies for you and all.

in one statement you are telling him 'Anyway, enjoy what you like'.and in another you are telling him 'But, you must agree that SHIFT is better than GRID'.

lol he will get confused:D

no offence nvidiageek leave him.but what really matters is what you like.:)
if you like it then leave it.you cant force him.:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@psycho ...ok fine, have fun whatever game u play :) ....anyways u playing grid online??...will u join?

I do play it online sometimes... I and some forum members use to play online regularly before... I will PM you when I am in the mood to play it online :).

Krow

Crowman
Guys, I am suddenly in the mood to game. Please suggest me some titles. I already have Red Faction : Guerilla and SHIFT (not played yet) and PES 2010 Demo. I am not a fan of FPS games. TPS, TP HacknSlash, sports, racing, adventure, Strategy all are fine with me.

I shortlisted Assassins Creed, but *cough* problems in Jerusalem according to some players. Is this true? Any other game you might want to suggest? Played most of NFS series and Warhammer 1&2 and FIFA.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@nvidiageek- yea i havent played a single game with the x360contoller either ! and you dont need for for darksector! hell i even played Street fighter 4 without it! (and lost miserably :p )

@all - anyone having crashes or black screens in shift ? i did but now they are all fine!
mann! shift is crashing for almost everyone! i think a patch has released though.
until then visit -*www.gamingnewslink.com/2009/09/20/fixing-need-for-speed-shift-pc-errors-crashes-freezes-other-problems/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom