game titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey all u gamerz out there can u tell me from where u all buy latest game titles of pc other than planet m (of course original) in mumbai?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey dude,if u r comfortable in buying the games from the Internet and that too original,u can check out www.gamemasti.com to get all the latest titles for ur PC and other consoles as well,u can also check out ALPHA store near IRLA Andheri West to get ur stuff (legally) :wink:

well i wont agree with u that we all guys here buy legal (original) games... :wink: coz no one wanna spend a 1000/- buck for jus one original copy of PC game,instead u can get a lot in that same amount from the streets as welll (i mean PIRATED)......

cheers n e-peace.......

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
[quote="

well i wont agree with u that we all guys here buy legal (original) games... :wink: coz no one wanna spend a 1000/- buck for jus one original copy of PC game,instead u can get a lot in that same amount from the streets as welll (i mean PIRATED)......

cheers n e-peace.......[/quote]

hey ! thats not true , games like sims2, sims in general are best bought org. as they have updates.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Another place where you can buy games is from Crossword outlets spread across the city. There is another store called "Rainbow" in Gamdevi near Grant Road. Besides, many large departmental stores keep some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom