Game Suggestion

chris

In the zone
I don't know much about good games, only played gta games mostly (GTA 2, liberty city, vice city and SA).

I am thinking of buying GTA 4. Not sure this work properly with Windows 7 64 bit as it was released in 2008.

Do you guys suggest me getting with GTA 4 or different game ?

My graphics card is SAPPHIRE HD 5670 512MB GDDR5, OS win 7 64 bit.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks JojoTheDragon, never know about GTA EFLC, looks good as it is released in 2010.

I am buying online, so ebay is good place to buy ?

Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City, Video Computer Games, Consumer Electronics items at low prices on eBay India

pauldmps

Banned
Get from Flipkart, Infibeam or Nextworld, the prices are lower there & they are better place for online shopping.

I would also recommend that you get an XBOX 360 Controller for Windows to enjoy GTA IV & other games. It should cost about Rs. 1200.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
as far as your choice in open world games, besides trying EFLC and gta 4; you can also play other series like the assassin's creed series or Fallout Series. I'm sure you"ll be loving it. Another option is Mafia II.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks soumo27 for suggesting other games. I will watch some youtube videos for these videos and see if i like them.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks everyone for suggestions.

I purchased from ebay as seller send by EMS Speed Post (courier won't do door delivery in my area).

GTA Grand theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City (PC) Rs. 475.00
Rs. 524.00 ( cost + shipping )

flipkart.com price for the game is Rs. 738.

Flipkart.com: Grand Theft Auto: Tim Bogenn, Rick Barba (9780744011746)

It says Paperback, not sure if this is game or some book :)

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Thanks gameranand and axes2t2 for the suggestions.

I just installed GTA EFLC.

I can't login to "Games for Windows LIVE", it always ask me to download and install some updates. Even after doing it, same process repeats. So with out Games for Windows login, i can't save.

I played for some time, the bike is difficult to control, have to go slow or it will go out of control. In GTA SA, riding bikes look much better. So i stopped playing for now, i may try again after some days and see if windows live able to connect.

I hate putting CD every time i have to play.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
Piyush, i had installed "Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace" also createed profile at live.xbox.com, now i am able to login and save game.

Only problem is putting Disk 1 everytime i play, this disk look like having some problem, i have to put it few times to get it working, some times it give divice not ready error when i access the Disk 1 dvd.

What will happen if the disk die ? I had to purchase the game again or i can make a copy of the disk and use it ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
You can make a copy of that game and can use it. Download the No-DVD crack for EFLC and take a backup of the discs first.

Top Bottom