Game Purchase XBOX 360 Help!!

Razor 1911

Broken In
I want you guys to help me cause i am thinking of getting a new game for my XBOX 360 Slim.I have Shortlisted

Crysis 2
La.Noire Pre Order
Gears Of War 3 Pre Order
COD Black Ops
AC Brother Hood
Portal 2

I am leaned towards getting La.Noire or Gears Of War 3
Are there any other games that are really fun ??

gameranand

Living to Play
Well AC Brotherhood would be fun given the condition that you have played the previous parts because story is very important in this game and if you haven't played previous titles then it would be kinda hard to understand.

Portal 2 is real fun but has kinda short campaign.
Crysis 2 is also good specially on consoles and is one of the best looking games for consoles so you can get all of em. All are good.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'd pick L.A Noire for now. But it spans over 3 discs for the 360 version. So unless you have a 250GB HDD, be prepared for swapping discs. Gears of War 3 is a long way from home, so pre-ordering it now won't be of any use. Crysis 2, Portal 2 & Black Ops all have relatively short campaign. Brotherhood is multi-platform, so PC option would be much cheaper, as it's less than half the price of the console version.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yes, LA Noire is the game to get. Gears of War 3 wouldn't be that new or exciting of a game. Black Ops is pretty much the same CoD you have played albeit in an older setting. Brotherhood, as Ethan pointed out, is better and cheaper on the PC. Crysis 2 is very short.

abhidev

Human Spambot
get god of war-3 if don't have it...u won't regret.

Also Fight night round 4 if interested in boxing...i liked it:)

Top Bottom