GAME.EXE problem!!! plzz help !!! DX10 OR GRAPHICS CARD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi friends, My system configuration is:

INTEL Core 2 duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz
Motherboard: INTEL DG33FB
ON BOARD Graphics
2 GB RAM
Win XP PRO SP3 with DX10 installed !!

Now when i RUN these games i get same error message, "GAME.EXE has encountered problem"
Why these games NOT working?? like: SPIDER MAN-3, NFS UNDERCOVER, CAPCOM BIOHAZARD etc.... problem of graphics card or DX10??
in NFS and spiderman i get this error message:
"D3D8.DLL not found" OR "dx9 is not installed".

But these games are working fine on my pc like: NFS MOST WANTED, MAX PAYNE 2, PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN, FANTASTIC FOUR, GTA SAN ANDREAS.

i'm attaching screenshots of my system and game error!! so plzzz check it tell me..

*thumbnails16.imagebam.com/2611/3221cc26101228.gif

*thumbnails11.imagebam.com/2611/96f5ce26101229.gif

*thumbnails.imagebam.com/2611/c6475326102774.gif

gaurarpit

Broken In
Buddy, when you have Dx10.0 there is no need to downgrade to Dx 9.0.
All the games and apps supported by Dx9 will run well in Dx10.

harpreet115

Broken In
There is no need to downgrade from Dx 10 but if you still want to,there is a tool named Dx eradicator which uninstalles Direct X and after a reboot you can install anu version of Direct X.It is a small 240 KB tool.Its download link is:

*rapidshare.com/files/196037206/DX_Eradicator.zip

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Buddy, when you have Dx10.0 there is no need to downgrade to Dx 9.0.
All the games and apps supported by Dx9 will run well in Dx10.

then why these low end graphics game also not running on my pc??? like resident evil, nfs, spiderman-3 ???

i always get this error message:

*thumbnails.imagebam.com//c6475326102774.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Update the DirectX with the latest updates provided in Digit Dvds or any source. Now, before you point out the no '10', I'd like to point out the fact that a few updates to direct X were released after SP3 was released. So, they've got the label of DX9 but are for all DirectXes. It will update DirectX but the version won't be changed. Try it! It worked in my case(I've got Vista's DX10).

amitash

Intel OCer
Imo you just need to upgrade to the latest version of dx...its around 90mb just install that and see how it goes

Just download the latest version of dx and install

Last edited:

harpreet115

Broken In
"Mr. kool" , do not be in the false belief that games like NFS Undercover,Spiderman 3 are low end graphic games.Even my XFX 8500 GT card could not run SpiderMan3 at medium settings.I also encouter the same problem with my onboard graphics in such games and my onboard graphics are just comparable to yours.
You cannot play these games with your onboard graphics.........

harpreet115

Broken In
DG33 Onboard Chipset is a DX 9.0c graphics supported.Installing Direct X 10 under XP wont work. This only changes the name of Direct x 9.0c to 10.I tried to play Crysis under XP but its very high option works only in Vista.
Buy a good graphic card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ kool - Just get a graphics card atleast a 8600GT or 9500GT & get rid of these probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom