Game CD to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
dude why are angry on me:D,

will you go Create "4 CD Images" & put them on a DVD, then again "Mount" them in Virtual Drives... every time you want to install the game...????

or follow that method & burn a DVD as the GAME Disk, no need to mount...., just pop-in the DVD & install the game:wink:

in this method, you dont have to Install Virtual Drive s/w too:wink:

Virtual Drive software became a nessecary now. Before i used to neglect virtual drives. When i wanted to play a game whose CP was not broken then i have create mini-image and play with it. Nowdays virtual drives is most necessary.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
but our Original Poster's query was specific to NFS Most Wanted:wink:, & every body has a NO-CD Patch for NFS MW.:D, Virtual Drives are out of question here:wink: :D

OP
E

evolution

Right off the assembly line
GReat replies bro i get my 4 cds to one dvd.can i also put two games on one dvd so that they install from one?.is it possible?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yes, just put them in their respective folders:wink:.

if you tell us which "Other" games you want to put in One DVD, maybe we can help on it .:)

OP
E

evolution

s18000rpm I want to make nfs most wanted and nfs ug2 on one dvd so that i can install it from one dvd.Do i need custom boot menu?How can i do that.Is there any guide to do this please help me.
give your suggestions here or mail me at explore.exe.dll@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
do you currently have NFS U2 DVD?, or is that also in 4 CDs?

if its in 4 CD's, then do just as you've done with MW CD's to put in DVD.

i dont know how to create a "Single Menu" from which you can Install both Games, but keeping NFS MW & NFS U2 in separate folders in DVD will do a decent job:wink:

but if you want to do that, then read "GTA3 & GTA: Vice City DVD MENU INSTALLER" readme, maybe what you're looking for is in this.

download link-> GTA3 & GTA: Vice City DVD MENU INSTALLER

[same reason why i've uploaded it in Rapidshare, forbidden site to share here:D]

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

That forum which you are trying to say is not forbidden.

OP
E

evolution

Is it possible to put two games on one dvd by simply made two folders of games and put files in it so that i can install from dvd.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
ajayashish said:
i am also looking for same thing... the difference is i am looking for something whcih can help me write a 6gb setup in 2 dvds

:D thought i can anwer this now.......
test DV Splinter Cell Double Agent.......

Look for really big files....... i found data.cab files (1 to 4) .. copy the orginal DV to 2 places... ...
now in one place delete 2 files data3.cab and data4.cab.... (This is your disk 1)
and other...vice versa.....you get DISK2 now you have 2 dv's you can burn in dvd5 create iso... do not change the label let the label of both disc be same...

test the newly created iso by mounting on daemon tools and install when it ask for data3.cab mount disc2...

I got it right........ try it may be it helps........
peace
raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom