Game CD Shop in Mmbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Members should kindly refrain from posting address of places where pirated games/software are available.

Please post addresses of only those places where the original stuff is available.

Anyone posting info about pirated s/w and games here will earn an immidiate warning tag.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Try Crossword outlets. There is a store called Rainbow at Gamdevi, a short distance from Lamington Road. It's opposite the Gamdevi Police Station. I believe Planet M outlets stock games too. And there's also Heera Panna :D

tuxfan

Technomancer
Heera Panna, Haji Ali has a shop which only sells original Game CDs, joysticks, etc.

There is also a shop opposite (almost) Gamdevi Police Station. They seel original game CDs.

Gamdevi is the road between Nana Chowk and Chowpatty. If you come to Grant Road Station (W) and ask anyone about Nana Chowk or Gamdevi, you will pretty easily find it.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Any planet m outlet.
they usually get the newer games fastest. for older games walk into alpha (parle) or crossword outlets as the revised price packs somehow never find their way into planet m.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Planet M outlset won't offer you any discounts. They will sell only at MRP. Other people might offer you some discount.

Huzefa

Journeyman
there was a shop earlier in santacruz, Bombay where they used to have membership charges and renting charges for all types of CD's , DVD's and Hindi / English movies, Software n Games , like a book library. I cant find this shop anymore, ANY OF U GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT ?

magnet

Youngling
damn lamington has 2-3 shops......dont know the name...but jus mov ard they r on main road..and hav big posters of games on there shop..last i saw was brian lara cricket one......
heera panna also has 1-2 shops.....
and any planet m outlet will also hav one......
also try big malls ard in the city

tuxfan

Technomancer
Crossword is at a few places in Mumbai. I think the biggest of them is at Camps Corner. You can get down at Grant Road and cab it up or there are a few buses available. If you come by bus from Wester Suburbs then 83, 84, 86, 93, etc. come quite near it. If you drive down upto there, they also offer valet parking ;)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
*www.crosswordbookstores.com/html/cwchain.htm#maha

Follow that link to get the address and contsct details of all Crossword stores in Mumbai :D

PS: @tuxfan, it's Kemps Corner and not Camps :p

chetan55

Broken In
[Edited by Sourabh- Seeking information to get pirated copies of games from forum is prohibited. Please read the forum rules before posting.]

mandar5

Youngling
MAX PAYNE

Hi guys i am planning to buy maxpayne .I know its really cheap now i think about 550 bucks in planetm but does it have replay value i know there is no multiplayer mode.Is UT 2004 better choice.I donot have broadband so can i enjoy m player on dial up? 8)

akshayasok

Right off the assembly line
It depends on wat ur looking for actually do u want an awesome story driven well crafted FPS or a graphically amazing multiplayer game . Anyway playing UT 2004 on Dial Up will be a really bad idea. But Max Payne is Awesome although it doesn't have any mutilplayer . Try some Fps LIKE Call Of Duty , Half lIfe 2 , Doom3 , Medal Of Honor if u have some cash to shell out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom