Game Awards 2014

Flash

Lost in speed
*itp-projects.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/game-awards-2014-270x250.jpg​

So, the list is out for 2014 and the winners are. .

· Game of the Year
Dragon Age: Inquisition (BioWare/Electronic Arts)

· Best Family Game
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)

· Best Shooter
Far Cry 4

· Best Performance
Trey Parker as Various Voices, South Park: The Stick of Truth (Obsidian Entertainment/ Ubisoft)

· Best Score/Soundtrack
Destiny (Marty O’Donnell/Bungie)

· Best Online Experience
Destiny (Bungie/Activision)

· Best Mobile/Handheld Game
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard Entertainment)

· Best Fighting Game
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Sora Ltd./Bandai Namco Games/Nintendo)

· Developer of the Year
Nintendo

· Best Sports/Racing Game
Mario Kart 8

· Games for Change
Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Ubisoft Montpellier/Ubisoft)

· Best Narrative
Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Ubisoft Montpellier/Ubisoft)

· Industry Icon
Roberta and Ken Williams

· Best Independent Game
Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games)

· Best Remaster
Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar North/Rockstar Games) (PC/Console)

· Best Action/Adventure Game
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Monolith Productions/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)

· Best Role-Playing Game
Dragon Age: Inquisition (BioWare/Electronic Arts)

· Most Anticipated Game
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt Red/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)

· eSports Player of the Year
Matt “NaDeSHoT” Haag (Call of Duty)

· eSports Team of the Year
Ninjas in Pyjamas (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

· Trending Gamer
TotalBiscuit

· Best Fan Creation
Twitch Plays Pokemon by Anonymous

Full show:

[YOUTUBE]KlLvCLP2h84[/YOUTUBE]​

Source:
All The Winners Of The 2014 Game Awards

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Best online experience should have been titanfall . Its the only 2014 game that delivered the hype . Destiny was meh . Also good to see Bioware back in action . Dragon age Inquisation is so much awesome . Best RPG game i have played after skyrim and witcher 2 .

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I played titanfall and what it severely lacks is a large community. The game is good though.
Where did you play Dragon age Inquisation? I'm still waiting for India launch.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
aren't ninjas in pyjamas banned because one guy was caught in the cheating controversy?

Akira

Augmented Nerd
I played titanfall and what it severely lacks is a large community. The game is good though.
Where did you play Dragon age Inquisation? I'm still waiting for India launch.

Dude, it'll be years before it launches in India-that is if EA even bothers to release it. Bethesda was different with Fallout 3. Just buy through Origin Mex(or should have got it on AmazonUS, $45 on Cyber monday.) I got it on UplayUkraine, wait and watch for deals.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^He rarely reviews. But his reviews are great. TB is great too.

But TB sucks at playing the game while reviewing, which i hate, AJ does the exact opposite, his composition of the total review is immaculately compiled with intro, gameplay, funny comments and moments, serious rant/praise and outro.

TB is great too , he's port reports are bang on, but what he does wrong is, plays the game while reviewing..... which is a great feat no doubt but at the same time, it drains his concentration, which makes him sloppy, sometimes doing really stupid things, check his BL PS gameplay. AngryJoe sometimes overdoes his reviews, I completely disagree with his Saint Row 3rd and the 4th reviews where he smokes the former and appreciates the latter.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
aren't ninjas in pyjamas banned because one guy was caught in the cheating controversy?

No, the teams disqualified were Titan and Epsilon.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, it'll be years before it launches in India-that is if EA even bothers to release it. Bethesda was different with Fallout 3. Just buy through Origin Mex(or should have got it on AmazonUS, on Cyber monday.) I got it on UplayUkraine, wait and watch for deals.

It wont release unless SC removes the article 377 ban.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I really expected This War of Mine to win something..

NIP Nukeduck was banned from the LCS because of toxic behavior in solo queue (league of legends) .. is this what you meant ?

Top Bottom