Galaxy s4 or galaxy note 2:which one to buy?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Xperia z and S4 lack s pen,s pen is important for me..

When are u planning to buy it?? Are you ready to wait for S4 release?? If yes, then wait couple of months more for a note variant (usually note variants release in couple of months of the flagship S series)

If you need a mobile now, dont wait for S4 and go get the Note 2.

Remember, if you want to buy any gadget today, dont really wait for tomorrow so that u get a better spec as better specs come daily and all you do is wait for it and desire for the next big launch.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
When are u planning to buy it?? Are you ready to wait for S4 release?? If yes, then wait couple of months more for a note variant (usually note variants release in couple of months of the flagship S series)

If you need a mobile now, dont wait for S4 and go get the Note 2.

Remember, if you want to buy any gadget today, dont really wait for tomorrow so that u get a better spec as better specs come daily and all you do is wait for it and desire for the next big launch.
I'll be buying note 2 then!But i'll buy in last week of march!So,should i wait for note 3?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I'll be buying note 2 then!But i'll buy in last week of march!So,should i wait for note 3?

If you want to wait, its up to you buddy. As I said, waiting is a never ending process.

To be honest, 8 cores in pc itself has no big usage in terms of normal usage and enthusiatic gaming. What will the octa core bringing us on the table in S4?? The quad cores arent used well in mobiles yet.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
If you want to wait, its up to you buddy. As I said, waiting is a never ending process.

To be honest, 8 cores in pc itself has no big usage in terms of normal usage and enthusiatic gaming. What will the octa core bringing us on the table in S4?? The quad cores arent used well in mobiles yet.

But,a feature called S Orb is coming to S4,which i guess is not the case with note 2!Do you think that note 2 will be getting that feature?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
But,a feature called S Orb is coming to S4,which i guess is not the case with note 2!Do you think that note 2 will be getting that feature?

S orb is an ape of photo sphere by google on Nexus 4. A version of this app is available in Google Play. However, S orb is supposedly be much better (as they claim it to be).

Having said so, S4 is bundled with more of feature (software) boosts than the real h/w spec which is usable. But S4 is worth the wait if you have both patience and the money to buy it if they price it over 40K (most likely i am afraid, but its just a speculation)

And honestly, every high end gets outdated in the span of 6 months.

To start with, think if u can wait or not. If you cant, go get Note 2 without a second thought. But if you wanna wait, then wait for Note 3 (say atleast 4 months after s4 shipping) and then get the best one for the price then.

Note that I was very dissapointed with the feature of camera tracking your eyes so that the phone doesnt fade to black while reading. It was actually a marketting gimmic more than what it really worth. It doesnt work well :)

BTW, I got both S3 (for my wife) and Note 2 (I am sporting it) with me.

Top Bottom