galaxy note II or galaxy S3?

anmol4all

Broken In
i want to buy a phobe and shortlisted these two.
i live in hostel and travel very less(once a week for city) so no problem for carrying.
i play very less games but watch a lot of movies. lot of means really alot.
i have confusion between the quality of screen.
S3 have a higher ppi but have a pentile display, which is not as good as RGP displays.
a lot of review stated that Note 2 have better screen than S3. any user can confirm that?

if you have used note 2 then please tel that is it really hard to use?
i really want a big screen for movies and vids.

rock2702

Padawan
I have both,if u want for movies,get note 2,the bigger screen is an advantage.The pentile screen is a no issue for me bcoz of the high pixel density and trust me when i say that the letters on s3 look sharper than on the note 2,which to me looks hazy.As for the size,it takes little time to get used to the size of note 2,after that it becomes easy.

Last edited:
OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
I have both,if u want for movies,get note 2,the bigger screen is an advantage.The pentile screen is a no issue for me bcoz of the high pixel density and trust me when i say that the letters on s3 look sharper than on the note 2,which to me looks hazy.As for the size,it takes little time to get used to the size of note 2,after that it becomes easy.

but do you think there will be a difference from naked eyes due to difference in ppi of both displays?
i tried both phones on a store and found note 2 much more responsive than s3. is it true?
does a high ppi screen of s3 makes movie experience any good?

are there any things that i will get on s3 not on note 2 and vice versa?

but do you think there will be a difference from naked eyes due to difference in ppi of both displays?
i tried both phones on a store and found note 2 much more responsive than s3. is it true?

Top Bottom