Galaxy Note 4 : Samsung cheating on customers in India ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@OP
When Sammy released Exynos based devices instead of SD, everyone went against that decision and now they try to make up for their mistake. Now like other people, who sourced SD based devices when only Exynos one was available here, you have to source Exynos based one.

And no, Sammy is not cheating. If you ask me, I'd say, they just come to their senses and start listening to customers. Benchmarks will not justify everything and if you solely buy phones based on benchmarks, you will not always end up happy. My Nexus 5 didn't do wonders in Benchmarks, but here I am, a happy Nexus user. It fulfills my daily usage, play whatever I throw at, be it demanding games, HD video. So benchmarks have no value in real life scenario in my view.

Your S5 is experiencing Lag and frame drops is because it is running the Exynos version.

Samsung was cheating customers but by releasing the Exynos version.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
M8 lagging? :lol:

G3 will lag anyway, LG wanted that phone with QHD display res for bragging rights, nothing else.

Then how do you explain the Snapdragon 801 lagging inside the HTC One M8 or the LG G3 ?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the HTC One M8. It does not lag at all. It is one of the fastest phones I have ever used.

Benchmarks mean **** if the phone cant do basic tasks flawlessly.

$hadow

Geek in making
Then how do you explain the Snapdragon 801 lagging inside the HTC One M8 or the LG G3 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of self proclaimed tech-experts,flipkart baddies here.Sigh.....

Man m8 never slows down irrespective of the tasks you are doing.

$hadow

Geek in making
Exynos has got battery issues as well. Looks like sammy implemented the tech due to Android L but I think apps will only be able to take advantage only after 2 or 3 years.

Top Bottom