Galaxy J7 good buy for 15k?

tkin

Back to school!!
Take a look: Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Red 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

OP
nikufellow

nikufellow

In the zone
Thanks for all replies guys so i take it that the overwhelming sentiment here is j7 is not worth the money - so i'd go with moto g31Asus also looks good on paper but my friend with zenfone 2 insisted not to consider it as his experience was terrible

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for all replies guys so i take it that the overwhelming sentiment here is j7 is not worth the money - so i'd go with moto g31Asus also looks good on paper but my friend with zenfone 2 insisted not to consider it as his experience was terrible
Moto G is an excellent phone. But just asking, did your friend use Arm based Zenfones? The intel based Zenfones did suffer from issues. For 1k extra you can get a Zenfone with Snapdragon 615 and 128GB memory card support and 3000mah battery, not launched yet, awaiting reviews: Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Red 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

On paper this phone should be better than Moto G on every aspect expect perhaps the camera.

OP
nikufellow

nikufellow

In the zone
Moto G is an excellent phone. But just asking, did your friend use Arm based Zenfones? The intel based Zenfones did suffer from issues. For 1k extra you can get a Zenfone with Snapdragon 615 and 128GB memory card support and 3000mah battery, not launched yet, awaiting reviews: Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL Red 16 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

On paper this phone should be better than Moto G on every aspect expect perhaps the camera.

No, his is the intel one and yes the specs of the laser series are very tempting

tkin

Back to school!!
No, his is the intel one and yes the specs of the laser series are very tempting
If the phone performs well without heating or ui lag then it will be the phone to compete against moto g, only if it launched: Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) vs. Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL - GSMArena.com

Top Bottom