GADMEI Combo TV Box (External TV Tuner Box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I wanna Sell my GADMEI Combo TV Box (External TV Tuner Box) which i purchased this tuesday i.e. 06 Aug 2007
I purchased it for Rs. 1150 (I have the Bill) from Lamington Road, Mumbai
Any Body Interested in buying this Pls let me know

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
I bought tht for my frnd but he has 4 units in 2 diff floor so he has attached total 8 cam on all the unit, all the 8 diff wires of cam comes and attach to 1 box & frm that box one RC (cable) pin comes out which can be attached on to TV to watch cam & the thing is his cabin is too short so he want to place LCD monitor instead of that now the thing is the setting of cam is each cam displays its video for 5sec than automatically its change to another channel(cam) this box take 2-3 sec to load a new channel & the image is displayed only for 2 sec than a blank screen for 3 sec the box i bought has resolution of 640*480 with 50Hz he need atlaest 800*600 or 1024*768 resultion with higher frequency

I am attaching its images
I expect Rs. 1050

*img522.imageshack.us/img522/1136/picturevt3.jpg

*img441.imageshack.us/img441/1559/picture001ou1.jpg

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/3959/picture002bg7.jpg

pjsrik79

Right off the assembly line
ooh !! just missed .... purchased the same last week....for my laptop...:(:(
Hi Friend,

I too purchased the gadmei external tv tuner card assuming that it would work for my laptop. I can get the sound from the tv tuner box unit, but no video on my laptop screen. I own a HP business 530 series machine and unable to figure out how to get the channels on my laptop screen.

Could you please help me out with this? I stay in mumbai, just in case if you are also from mumbai, may i have ur phone number so that I can contact you regarding this?

Thanks & Regards,
Srikant

prakasha

I wanna Sell my GADMEI Combo TV Box (External TV Tuner Box) which i purchased this tuesday i.e. 06 Aug 2007

hei plss help me
i purchased it for rs.850 model no.gadmei tv 3830e plsss tell me how to record the tv show in my pc
plsss replly me my email id is prakasha_rane@yahoo.com plss reply

are ismein recording nahi kar sakte kya ?

Last edited:

mevasaroj

=================================
Hi I am interested to buy it kinldy give me final quate on 9819386760 or mail me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom