[Query] G skill Ripjaws service center in Mumbai

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hi

i have 2 x 2 gb gskill ripjaws ram purchased two years back.

the ram is not working so i want to claim warranty on it. can anyone plese suggest me where is the service center for this ram in mumbai

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Prime ABGB imports them. There's also one more but I am not sure. You can check up with them or ask the dealer you bought it from.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
thanks will ct wheck with both of them.. howver the shop from where i bought the ram said to throw the ram and get new as no one cares about waranty and gkill is closed now

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
thanks will ct wheck with both of them.. howver the shop from where i bought the ram said to throw the ram and get new as no one cares about waranty and gkill is closed now

LOL. G.Skill and closed.
Fair enough.
You should have mocked that shopkeeper by asking advice about the RAM that he advises you to buy. :p

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
check the sticker if u still have the pack...its either tirupati or prime abgb...
although if yours are more than 3yrs..then you may have ship them directly to taiwan..

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
The thing is that i have lost the original bill, but i have never use bill or no service center has asked me for for any of my RMA issue with any other products, most of the time all service center checked the Serial number and checked warranty..

i went to Prime ABGB and they told me there are no service center for Gskill RAM in India they can only replace the RAM as they the distibutor of the RAM, but i need to give them original bill . now i am not sure what to do.. i am thinking to write the Gskill headoffice.

check the sticker if u still have the pack...its either tirupati or prime abgb...
although if yours are more than 3yrs..then you may have ship them directly to taiwan..

how much it will cost?

sent an email to gskill , now waiting for rpely

SunE

Professional Newbie
Earlier this year I had RMA'd my GSkill Ripjaws X from Tirupathi,Kolkata and it was more of a hand-to-hand replacement thing than ship it and wait. Check with them. Though they did ask for my bill but there were no further issues and it took only about 10 minutes to get the replacement.

Top Bottom