G: ( Gdrive is here go graaaaaaab it )

Status
Not open for further replies.

krdevilal

Broken In
Have you tried Gmail? What GMail Drive does is basically create a virtual storage device on your PC (Windows). This enables you to access your GMail storage and treat it just like you would a storage device. You can create folders, copy files, extract files, you name it!

click : *www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

by
dEVIL :twisted: [/b]

go4inet

In the zone
Hi Dude !

Welcome to digit forum. But the topic you have choosen has already been posted. Anyway no disappointments.... Thanks for your share.

Use the forum "Search" option. Before you post topics. This is not cimpulsary, but advisory.

Check These :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8174
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9159
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8144
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8280

All the above links are of same discussion as you have started. Hope you use the forum search option.

Regards,
Vinay

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Guyz, he just joined 2 days back... new forum members most often do not search through the forum to know what has been discussed. Even i never bothered to search when i first joined here... please be a lil soft on new members.

And such are our numbers that we seem to have discussed everything that's new...

Ashis

In the zone
GNUrag said:
Guyz, he just joined 2 days back... new forum members most often do not search through the forum to know what has been discussed. Even i never bothered to search when i first joined here... please be a lil soft on new members.

And such are our numbers that we seem to have discussed everything that's new...

May Be U never Bothered! But If no Ones bother Then Who would take The Forum Responsiblity!

Its Our Forum & We Care!

Every One plz Read the Forum Rules Again!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6776

cheetah

In the zone
Anyways

Gnurag is right.

That person is new on the forum and he don,t know yet that he is surfing the #1 Indian Technology Forum.

Let him discover the forum for some daze.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Ashis said:
May Be U never Bothered! But If no Ones bother Then Who would take The Forum Responsiblity!
Tell me frankly, how many times did you use the search facility during the first week of joining your forum to look for topics that have been already discussed ?

Ashis

In the zone
GNUrag said:
Ashis said:
Tell me frankly, how many times did you use the search facility during the first week of joining your forum to look for topics that have been already discussed ?

Brother,

When I joined the Forum. The First Thing What I Did Was Saved the Rules page to read it Thoroughly!

And for the SEARCH thing,... I never posted in my first week! What I Deed Was Reed the Postings, Took My Time to figure out how the forum Works (Its Culture) etc.
After all I respect the magazine that provides me so much Info :wink:
We all need to Maintain our Professionalism :!:

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Ashis said:
Brother, When I joined the Forum.The First Thing What I Did Was Saved the Rules page to read it Thoroughly!
Everyone does so.

Ashis said:
And for the SEARCH thing,... I never posted in my first week! What I Deed Was Reed the Postings, Took My Time to figure out how the forum Works (Its Culture) etc.
That's what i'm saying !! .... newcomers are mostly in read-only mode... and they read only current topics.... If they have a problem then they'd start a new thread.... I myself have not started more than 8 threads in my 6 months history.... most of them were announcements ....

Ashis said:
After all I respect the magazine that provides me so much Info:wink: We all need to Maintain our Professionalism :!:
Which professionalism?

Ashis

In the zone
GNUrag said:
Ashis said:
Brother, When I joined the Forum.The First Thing What I Did Was Saved the Rules page to read it Thoroughly!
Everyone does so.

Ashis said:
That's what i'm saying !! .... newcomers are mostly in read-only mode... and they read only current topics.... If they have a problem then they'd start a new thread.... I myself have not started more than 8 threads in my 6 months history.... most of them were announcements ....

Ashis said:
After all I respect the magazine that provides me so much Info:wink: We all need to Maintain our Professionalism :!:
Which professionalism?

Professionalism, What I ment is, we R not hear to make Nucence!
But Share Ideas & Experiences!

& thats what we should do.

& as U Said 'If Every one reads the Rules' (Which Says (* Do not create new topics unnecessarily.
Use the “Search” link to find similar topics before posting a new thread. If multiple threads of the same topic are found, the first (oldest) will remain, and the rest will be deleted.))
Forum Rules

Then Why Even A New Guy Will Creat new thread without Searching ???

When we are using the forum, We should respect its Rules weather we like it or not (Of Course We can complain to authority for modification (But Not Break it)).

The Bottom Line is Breaking the rules (By New or Old Members) Makes the forum difficult to browse for every one!

So When We accept to be a part of digit forum family & then Lets work together to make it better!

& thats my dear is Professionalism :idea:

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
hmmm... good lecture... i'll keep a watch on you, how much you actually follow your ideas .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom