Funny Videos ppl make with HL2 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This is fun..
enjoy

On the topic of funny Half-Life mods beyond Team Fortress, I wanted to point your attention to what some modders have been doing in their spare time. Whether it’s the G-man limply prancing with a balloon a la Partyboy ( song name: Mint Royale - Singin’ in the Rain (Remix) ), three corpses watching a John Kerry movie at home, or the hardest marine that ever lived, I’m sure you’ll find a nervous laugh out of these clips. If you have Half-Life 2 and have never tried Garry’s Mod, well… you dont know Half-Life 2. Essentially, Garry’s Mod is a physics toy that lets you make and play new games via a painlessly easy click and point interface. Among many other things, it adds a feature to the crossbow that lets you clip ropes to objects and summon just about every character and object sprite on demand. Want to tie a leg to an orbiter and launch someone into the sky for target practice? Takes 3 clicks. I don’t know of another game that turns a bazooka into a Watermelon launcher, a trend well before it’s time. (What’s so hot about a crowbar anyway?) Three more videos of total Half Life modding nonsense after the jump!

*www.destructoid.com/weird-things-weirdos-do-with-half-life-mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom