Funny Orkut Unread Mail issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
Guys,
when i login to orkut it says you have 2 unread mails, but there are absolutely no mails when i go inside. this has been like this since few months....

any idea why is that?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Don't know why but yours isn't a isolated case. Even kalpik had the same problem. Dunno what happened then.

OP
hailgautam

hailgautam

Youngling
there are no mails, i had deleted everything, I got some saved messages but they are numbered more than 2.

Pathik

Google Bot
hmmm... do one thing... mark all the msgs u hav as unread and then mark them again as read...

OP
hailgautam

hailgautam

Youngling
These are the operations done:
1. In Inbox Select All Messages> Mark as read/unread/read
2. Moved messages from Saved Messages/Sent Messages and then mark all messages read/unread/read/unread/read
3. Move all messages by select all to saved messages

all failures...patient died...:D

And there are some Orkut don't know how to count communities...Join there... :p

Ya 4 of them ar there.....

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I have only today come to know that people check their orkut spamboxes (apparently some people even call it an 'inbox' but last I heard an 'inbox' was used for receiving useful stuff)!

enjoy

Journeyman
Even I dont have any message (Inbox, Sent). But still in profile it shows as 3 unread messages.

Pathik

Google Bot
aryayush said:
I have only today come to know that people check their orkut spamboxes (apparently some people even call it an 'inbox' but last I heard an 'inbox' was used for receiving useful stuff)!
i dont !! i hav above 1k unread msgs...
btw nice sig dude...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks! :)
I have a lot of lovely Steve Jobs quotes. I'll keep rotating them. This one is my favourite.
It is amazing that Steve Jobs is the co-founder and CEO of my two most favourite corporate companies. I had no idea he had anything to do with Pixar and still I've always admired it. :p

Even I m geeting one unread message.though I dnt have any msg in any of my folder..it happens sometimes with orkut..

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I also face this problem it says 3 unread mails. And I know howit happed I had deleted the 3 unread mails before reading them. But orkut has now fixed the bug but the old no 3 which was there is still there in my account and now I consider 3 as 0

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yea, i had that too.. Tried a LOT but couldnt fix it.. But now it got fixed itself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom