Funny Indian Map in 2012 and 2020 in a Pakistani Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Indian Map in 2012 and 2020 in a Pakistni Newspape

got one link in group mail....
Posted in today's Pakistani newspaper where they r showing entire india as pakistani country by 2012 & 2020 .

these are the links

map in 2012 :

Code:
[URL]*express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100533603&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20081203[/URL]

and

then in 2020 :

Code:
[URL]*express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100533604&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20081203[/URL]

====

I just couldn;t stop laughing :D:D:D:D

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
WTF...islamic republic of pakistan...hahahahahahahahahaha...OMFG...hahahaha...damn...i can't stop laughing...hahahahhahahaha.....its alrdy a republic of *******ss....hahahaha

mrintech

Technomancer
Go to the last page of Terror Attack Thread and you will find this has been alreay discussed ;)

LOL at Pakistan........ hahahahahahahaha

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Somehow they did not dream of taking South India :p

It reads disputed territory !! Wonder with whom !!

Last edited:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
They are on the verge of losing Baluchistan and other northern tribal states where the pak govt. is losing control and they dream of taking over Indian territory?......Pathetic :D

they are already living on a land given as alms, poor fellas cannot even dare to dream in true sense, what else they could do, kabeela wallahs.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Aisa na ho Pakistaaan pe India kabja kar le ;)
Aisa naa ho ki hume Jaisalmer, wagha border (wagha port), Amritsar par naye port open karne pade... check out the image
*i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/maxmk/th_map.png

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Porkistan my ass.Lol those faggots even suck at imagining :(.Pity them.

*encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Marriedtochildren.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Edit the second offtopic part Dracula. We, a secualr forum, dont need religious discussions or these kinda "which may turn offensive" remarks here whatever the case is. It may hurt some of our own friends here. We all follow digitism here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom