3. Primary use of TV - Movies , sports and youtube videos
4. Ports Required - should support all video formats , .mp4,.mkv,.avi etc
5. Preferred choice of brand - Any brand with good service

suggestions please

- - - Updated - - -

And prefer to have 2 HDMI ports and multiple USB support

Minion

Conversation Architect
Buy Samsung 32J5570 81 cm (32) Full HD Smart LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Buy Samsung 32J5570 81 cm (32) Full HD Smart LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

thanks

whats the difference between these 2 models

Samsung 32 Inch LED TV Price, Smart LED TV, USB TV, Features, Specs

Samsung 32 Inch Full HD Flat Smart TV J5570 Price, Specs, Features

- - - Updated - - -

And what about this one..?

Buy Samsung 32J6300 81 cm (32) Full HD Smart Curved LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

is it worth to go for 32 inch curved tv..?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Samsung j5570 is better in the sense that it runs an OS so you can install software directly to this tv other one comes with pre installed apps you will not able to install apps.

No need for curve tv for 32 inch its doesn't have any advantages.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Samsung j5570 is better in the sense that it runs an OS so you can install software directly to this tv other one comes with pre installed apps you will not able to install apps.

No need for curve tv for 32 inch its doesn't have any advantages.

Ok , from where will get the apps..?

danantha

Broken In
Ok , from where will get the apps..?
Samsung j5570 runs on Tizen os, Samsung's proprietary OS. You can get the apps from tizenstore. It's comparatively feature rich than J5300 series. Happy hunting and share ur experience on TV shopping :)

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
today i went to showrooms and checked the models
sony launched its new 2016 models

Slim LED TV with Wi-Fi® | Full HD Smart TV | W562D | Sony I

their 32 inch internet tv is comes around 36k

and samsungs model you guys suggested around 42k.

But sonys modela have pre installed apps , but my need will be mainly youtube so is it need to spend 6k extra for smasungs tizen os model..?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
You can buy a vu 50inch, model number 50k160gau FHD tv for less then 40k. A lot of positive reviews about that product. Please check on youtube.

Minion

Conversation Architect
today i went to showrooms and checked the models
sony launched its new 2016 models

Slim LED TV with Wi-Fi® | Full HD Smart TV | W562D | Sony I

their 32 inch internet tv is comes around 36k

and samsungs model you guys suggested around 42k.

But sonys modela have pre installed apps , but my need will be mainly youtube so is it need to spend 6k extra for smasungs tizen os model..?

If you are satisfied with Sony model then get it.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
If you are satisfied with Sony model then get it.

Well both are fine for me , and i can spend extra 6k also not an issue.
But is it worth it...? , which are these apps will be used in daily life regularly..?

and in sony , can we browse and access all the sites..?

- - - Updated - - -

You can buy a vu 50inch, model number 50k160gau FHD tv for less then 40k. A lot of positive reviews about that product. Please check on youtube.

50 inch is too much for my viewing distance , max 43 inch will be perfect for me

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
They also have smaller sizes do check it out. Nowadays even brands tv die within few years better to not spend too much money since every year better models are released. Also infocus have 50inch tv for 35k on snapdeal

Minion

Conversation Architect
Well both are fine for me , and i can spend extra 6k also not an issue.
But is it worth it...? , which are these apps will be used in daily life regularly..?

and in sony , can we browse and access all the sites..?

- - - Updated - - -

Well to be honest browsing on tv is a bad idea due to lack of full featured keyboard and that browser may have compatibility issues with sites.

I haven't seen anyone browsing on Tv. Guess what just visit a multi brand outlet like reliance digital,Chroma and find about it.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Well to be honest browsing on tv is a bad idea due to lack of full featured keyboard and that browser may have compatibility issues with sites.

I haven't seen anyone browsing on Tv. Guess what just visit a multi brand outlet like reliance digital,Chroma and find about it.
i need to finialise in 2 days , i think i will stick with sony.

Between sony w56d and samsung j5730 model , which will be good for sound output , and video quality..?

Minion

Conversation Architect
i need to finialise in 2 days , i think i will stick with sony.

Between sony w56d and samsung j5730 model , which will be good for sound output , and video quality..?

I will choose Sony between these 2.

Hi when browsing today i came across this LED TV 42PUT7590/V7 | Philip

Its 4k,Smart Tv.
This one is available for 48k.

Top Bottom