Not open for further replies.
OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Devil :

Get card specs here :

*www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listC...ce™+8600&productConfigurationId=1062920

It is about 5 months old. Total warranty is 3 years. Bought from Rashi. I'm in the land of the toddy.

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Devil :
The number on the card reads : pv-t64j-udf7.
I am based in Kerala.

PRICES SLASHED!!!!
8600 GT : 4750
XBOX Bundle ( XBOX core, 2 original games, 1 additional controller, 1 HD VGA cable, 64 MB memory card) : 13500

For those who already have a Xbox system and would like to view the output on the PC monitor, I have a sealed XBOX HD VGA cable. Price : 2000.

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Gautham:
I will not. For two reasons :
1. The price is for the bundle. Which should cost about Rs. 20000, even at current Xbox price. Without the memory card the console is just a media player. Without the HD VGA cable the power of the console remains leashed (watching the output on TV doesn't do justice to the console, and here even the HD AV cable of the Pro version can't help you).
2. You did not say "PLEASE".

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^thats really really gud.....generally itwares prices are slightly on the higher side, so that means its available quite cheap

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
History repeats....

PRICES SLASHED!!!!!!!!!!

5 months old, XBOX 360 Bundle (HD VGA Cable, 1 extra Wired controller, 2 games)- 12000.
5 months old, 8600GT 256 MB DDR3 - 4500

XBX HD VGA cable (brand new) - a must have for all XBOX owners (including XBOX premium owners). To view XBOX output on TV is a gross injustice. Use HD VGA cable to view output on PC monitor and see the power of the console. This cable is not easily available in most shops - 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom