Fs:xfx 6600gt Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.

miliind

Right off the assembly line
XFX 6600GT AGP Dated 11/6/2006.
Edit: No personal information please
The warranty is for 3 yrs and importer rashi peripherals. The remaining warranty is yours. my motherboard bloody messed up and have brought a new PCI-E motherboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

go_gamez

In the zone
i desperately want the card...but what price r u expecting ??i dont have much funds..but will try my best....!!

go_gamez

In the zone
ok i think i knw this person..MILIND cauz he had also advertised ..in some other place..and i had called him up..dont knw why he is not replying here..
anyway he had told me somewhere arnd Rs.7200 for the card which i think is too much....
anywayz what price should i expect to buy a second hand xfx 6600gt ??its ok if it is very old also but shuld be workin in good very good condition..!!
any one else wanna sell a second hand 6600 gt ?

OP
M

miliind

bet my life that the card is the sucking BIG Company...
And i can assure u it sux. By it and enjoy. Me talking of XFX cards mate.
Check the reviews if u want.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Yeah I have bought Geforce 6600 GT XFX PCI-E(256 mb) card for Rs. 7600 and I think you have some false info.And i think if you r keeping your product for sale then you have to tell the price also.Members are not going to bid for products here.

Last edited:
OP
M

miliind

njoy ur choice. XFX v/s rest is ur choice.

buy it . But check out clock speed and kinda memory used. Mine is DDR3/ 500/1000 clock speed with 128 mb memory from XFX .

and honestly dont buy BIG. buy leadtek or XFX or Gigabyte the 7600 GS one

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
hey does any one knw whats the current mrkt. price for the above card ie. XFX 6600GT AGP...plzz someone tell the price..then i may be able to advice...
what price expect...

go_gamez

In the zone
lol ok ..i will do ...so but does keepin my previous...PMs ..in inbox..casuse any problems ..and how did u come to knw tht my inbox is full ??

satanlives

Journeyman
i tried sending u a pm its coming inbox full..
i think uve forgotten to clear out your sent messages just go to ur sent messages folder and delete the msgs.

go_gamez

In the zone
nope my inbox is not that full....please send u r pm..now..

ok finally got u r PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom