FS: Tuner for big LCD Monitor/LCD TV/HTPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahratla

Journeyman
AverMedia AVerTV DVI Box9 external tuner card that supports 1920x1200 resolution for Full HD and future proof.

I will give you the lowest price. First check the price with dealers and online shops and I will give you at a price lower than anywhere else.

Features:

Transparent PIP
* The function provides you to work on your PC and watch TV at the same time, providing more convenience to watch TV without interrupting your work !
* You can choose the windows size in 1/4, 1/9 and 1/16 of TV screen when you work on PC !

Progressive Scan
* With world-leading Progressive Scan technology, you will see no flicker and it will deliver a sharper, clearer picture.

3D-motion Adaptive De-interlace
* Advanced 3D-motion Adaptive De-interlace can eliminate jagged edges of TV & DVD movie to improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.

3:2/ 2:2 Pull-Down
* World leading progressive Scan Technology and 3:2/2:2 Pull-down (only for NTSC) correction can eliminate jitters form TV/DVD movies to improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.

# Worldwide analog support : NTSC/ PAL/SECAM (Except SECAM-L)
# Transparent Picture-in-Picture
# 16:9/16:10 wide screen
# Picture Pause
# Support switch able input sources (TV , S-Video, PC, Composite-Video, Component )
# Color/Edge enhancement
# Auto power off

htnakirs

Journeyman
I will give you the lowest price. First check the price with dealers and online shops and I will give you at a price lower than anywhere else.

Is this brand new? The " lower than anyone else" bit seems to suggest so.
If it is used, what is the warranty status? Can you inform the complete model no, there seem to be a few of these Avermedia tuners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom