FS: PSP "Slim"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReNaGade

Broken In
I've got a friend's ice silver psp slim for sale , it's modded to 3.80m33 custom firmware and can play iso games from the memory stick
Is a week old with Sony India warranty card.
Price he demands for it is Rs 7800. Only delhi buyers please. PM me for any questions/details .....

OP
ReNaGade

ReNaGade

Broken In
He wants to sell it as he wants an archos PMP and doesn't use this as much.
This piece is with warranty and for those who are misinformed custom firmware can be replaced by the original firmware by a software know as timemachine coded by dark alex. Thus full warranty can be availed even though it is modded.

Price dropped to Rs 7500 . Only for delivery to delhi buyers

Pathik

Google Bot
But you still need the Pandora battery for using Time Machine. Does your friend have one? Is he selling it too?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
and most probably, even if u revert back to original firmware, it is possible to know that CF was installed

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
This piece is with warranty and for those who are misinformed custom firmware can be replaced by the original firmware by a software know as timemachine coded by dark alex. Thus full warranty can be availed even though it is modded.]

This is almost correct. However, you do not need Time Machine to go back to Sony Firmware.

But you still need the Pandora battery for using Time Machine. Does your friend have one? Is he selling it too?

You don't need TM to go back, therefore no point of having a Pandora.

and most probably, even if u revert back to original firmware, it is possible to know that CF was installed

Nope. It's very difficult, and requires reading the IDStorage keys, to check if they are corrupted [even this can be fixed] and it's not something I expect the "technicians" here to know anyway.

Irrespective of all that, your price is still too high. Just installing CFW does not increase the value of your PSP. It's not even the latest CFW, and in fact, there are some memory stick issues with the one you have installed.

Consider a further price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom