FS: Pinnacle TV Tuner Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
For Sale Pinnacle PCTV PCI TV Tuner Card. Original Box with all accessories and documentation available. Card opened but unused. Reason for Sale is the same for which the card has not been used, bought LCD TV and using it as both PC screen and TV so never used the card.
The package contains:

1. PCI TV Tuner Card
  2. IR Remote
  3. Reciever Cable for Remote
  4. FM Reciever Cable
  5. Composite to S-Video Pin
  6. CD Audio Cable
  7. TV Tuner software suite with Genuine License
  8. Warranty Card and Instruction Manual
Price- Rs.1,000/-
Availability- All Over India (Free Shipping)
PM me for more details. Looking for a quick sale otherwise would be pawning it in my local market. Heres its product link at Lynx-India. below are the screenshots, ignore thename and date as they are from the other site where it has been put to sale before.
*img80.imageshack.us/img80/9704/29082008003wq7.th.jpg

*img54.imageshack.us/img54/1381/29082008tq6.th.jpg

*img54.imageshack.us/img54/1119/29082008002ha6.th.jpg

Any takers???

Last edited:
OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Anyone? Its a really good deal, card's not been used at all and the price is more than half of the market price with about 20 months warranty left!

axxo

99.9% Idle
supports vista x64 media center?
and whats the exact model number, preferably a link to product page?

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
As everybody was asking about its Vista compatibility and its original site link, here is the link to rest all your souls. Since its an Analog card and many of the guys are looking for a solution to record off from digital broadcast media like STB and DTH services, I've thrown in couple of accessories to make it work on that too, for the price offered! More bang for your buck guys! Moreover at IT wares it has been priced at 2.4K !

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Since a lot of you guys have shown interest in this, which I appreciate a lot, I would like to know your location so that I can ship it to the guy who's nearer to me. If you any other method of deciding this dilemma, I'm all eyes and ears. BTW, my location is Haryana and for money I suggest bank transfers, mine is HDFC. :p

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

Thats unethical. the true and ethical way is to give it to the person who first showed interets in ur price range.period.no matter if hes from kanyakumari.

:)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
OK, WILCO acc. to that, so the winner is solomon_paulraj who's PM reached me at 9AM sharp. If he backs off then its simplysaj!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom