FS:PIII Computer System @6500 (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king007

In the zone
****Please do NOT PM me for price negotiations, its either 6500 or I keep the system.****

Pentium 3 550 Mhz,
256 MB Sd Ram,
10.2 GB Hard Drive (No bad sectors, perfectly working drive)
Samsung CD Writer 52x32x52 (Warranty valid till 29th April 2007, Bill and original box available)
PCI VGA 8MB Card with TV Out (Warranty valid till 01st Dec 2006, Bill and original box available)
iKey keyboard (still under warranty but I lost the bill... :()
2 Button Mouse
Mercury (MS-440) speakers
Sturdy and good looking cabinet
14" LG Monitor (450N)
I will format and reinstall Windows XP for u as I have some data which I do not want to pass on... ;)

Reason for sale: Buying a Laptop! :)

Only Mumbai Buyers please I do not want hassles of shipping. Interested person can personally check the system and then if satisfied can pick up and pay in full cash... (No Installments plz)

Thanks for looking and again plz no PM's for any negotiations!

Price Dropped to Rs.6000 (Final Drop)

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Lol no one would give u that much for that system.

I sold

P4 1.7 Ghz
40 GB HDD
256 mb ram
microsoft k/b
Via mobo
Atx Cabinet
Creative 2.1 Speakers

for 3000.:))

OP
king007

king007

In the zone
^^^Oh when, I would have bought it man, awesome deal, if u really sold it at dat price or not just posting to crap this thread!!

Last edited:

lavan_joy

Journeyman
Rs.6000 seems to be too much. Anyone can get a Monitor+p4 1.6 with good configuration for Rs.6000. Anyway best of luck.

OP
king007

king007

In the zone
^^^Help me get it plz, where will I get it, u said ANYONE can get a monitor+p4 1.6 for Rs.6000, easy to talk in air, just tell me where to buy?

lavan_joy

Journeyman
imranais said:
^^^Help me get it plz, where will I get it, u said ANYONE can get a monitor+p4 1.6 for Rs.6000, easy to talk in air, just tell me where to buy?

I purchased a p4 1.6 for my friend from chennai last month for that price. That's why I posted above. Don't mistake me friend.

Last edited:
OP
king007

king007

In the zone
For people who think my offer is overvalued then they should surely checkout this offer:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38721 :lol:

Anyways currently I have got an offer of 5500 but waiting for 2 more days to see if I can get 6000...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
5500 omg who is the buyer?

That guy is selling his laptop not desktop so the price he is offering is ok.

OP
king007

king007

In the zone
^^^Dear if u read it properly, he is selling a laptop with a damaged screen and so he is giving an external monitor to connect to laptop. So can u call it a Laptop now??
Chirag said:
@imranais - I m not posting crap. I sold it for 3k.
I hate calling people ***lish but sometimes it becomes unavoidable, no no I am not saying anything to u... ;)

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
@imranais -- if you are getting Rs5500, then just sell it. Don't wait before he changes his mind. Rs5500 is good for that config.

I sold mine

P3 1GHz
810e Mercury motherboard
256MB RAM
Cabinet

Rs 2500

OP
king007

king007

In the zone
^^^Thanks for the advice buddy, but will wait for a day or two. Anyways since the guy just stays nearby he will take it anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom