FS : Nintendo Wii @ 19k

Status
Not open for further replies.

karan_c1990

Broken In
I'm opening this thread again with a proper price.

Nintendo Wii (Seal packed) - in market its available for the SAME price everywhere in India but the seal is open, mine is sealed and totally untouched for the same price.

It also comes with a game free inside the box - Wii Sports (which consists of 5 games - Golf, Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, Bowling)

The box also consists of a Wii wireless controller and a Nunchuk controller.

The price is fixed at 19k.

I am also giving a Component cable (if u need much better output)(that too is sealed) for 800 Rs. Its from a company called Madcatz Cables which is a very famous company for gaming accessories.

Delhi buyers only and cash only.Please only Interested Buyers PM me and reply here.

raghuraj1menon

Right off the assembly line
I don't know, but 19k sounds high. Where else is the Wii officially availble (I don't mean the gray market)? The price in USA is somewhat 250$ so I was hoping for something around 10-15 K

OP
K

karan_c1990

Broken In
yah thats true its price is $250 in US(but u wont get it below around 350$ because of HUGE shortage, but in India its only available in grey for 19-20k)

magnet

Youngling
karan first mind your language everyone has figure of expression and his harsh words was for your price not to u so dont try to act smart....
250$=10250 rs
And to everyone knowledge giving more than 16k for a brand new wii in india is foolish(ofcourse grey since wii has not launched it in india)....
first do market research than try to be a part of gamer community

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
karan_c1990 said:
what kind of language is this????? :mad: you should be banned for sometime for using such a language in a forum like this. where are all the mods??????
DON'T USE THAT KIND OF LANGUGE AGAINST ME FOR TELLING THIS.

Everyone has got a right to express their views here, if you don't want them to tell the facts please dont try to sell anything here. You can go to ebay, where noone can comment about your product.

Last edited by a moderator:

The other one
karan_c1990 said:
Then you should be first to f*** off . :rolleyes:

Wii for 18k is poop , 360 is selling for 17k in Delhi which is far more superior console (which you know , thats why you are selling that Wii). games look like crap, and that console does not deserve more than 11k.

For 11k its justified, that too when Until Manhunt 2 comes on wii. Who wants to play mario/old ports all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

magnet

Youngling
Avatar please maintain healthy discussion and for your knowledge manhunt 2 has been banned all over the world for being highly violent..

And Ya even i believe the console doesnt deserve more than 11k.....but since they are not launching here...so people always takes advantage making almost 4k profit on every pieces sold here

edit:::gaurav i was talkin about dealers who sold this in market.......karan think he is better than a dealer i guess bringing something which isnt available here

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
Once again, it's seller's wish to decide the price tag. If you don't have anything to do with the sale, then stay away from it. A polite message to let the seller know abt the current market price is OK! But abusive language won't be tolerated here, be it anyone. sai_cool and karan_c1990 have been miserabled for two weeks.

Thanks.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i have pirated wii games here where i live(philippines) and hey the wii costs 19k here too(modded)i guess its only 250 dollars in the us (5 free games here)

Status
Not open for further replies.