Fs - N 73 Me - 50 Days Old .

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi_7272

Broken In
HI GUYS .. I AM SELLING MY N73 ME WHICH I GOT ON 2ND FEB 2007 FOR 21.6K .. SELLING IT FOR 18.6 K .

I got it cos wanted to use symbian phone .. but since i already got k750i .. did not use N73 ME .

also did not find it that interesting

the phone is in mint condition .. as good as new .. ..no scraches ..nothing ..
everything bill , warranty and all the accessories included obviously ..

and i dont think i will use it hence selling it ..

mumbai buyers only ..

interested people pm me ..

assasin

Banned
yogi_7272 said:
HI GUYS .. I AM SELLING MY N73 ME WHICH I GOT ON 2ND FEB 2007 FOR 21.6K .. SELLING IT FOR 18.6 K .

cant u read?????
its written clearly in the beginning of the post

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
yogi_7272 said:

I got it cos wanted to use symbian phone .. but since i already got k750i .. did not use N73 ME .

also did not find it that interesting

the phone is in mint condition .. as good as new .. ..no scraches ..nothing ..
everything bill , warranty and all the accessories included obviously ..

and i dont think i will use it hence selling it ..

mumbai buyers only ..

interested people pm me ..

Sell back to your dealer he deffinetly offer you Good Price than you get here on Forum:)

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Yeah the dealer will make a 20% cut at max and you will get 17-18k...
Don't waste time as the cut will get steeper with each passing day and he might not take it if its too late...

gmanog

Journeyman
^^ you are in a wrong impression dude, in my personal experience, the dealers will cut 30 to 40 % even for a day old phone. They will only try to cash in the sellers urgency.

OP
Y

yogi_7272

Broken In
thanks guys .. but yes .. dealers suck big time..:mad:

also .. i repeat again . its barely used handset .. just got it for the sake of using symbian os .. but ..i dont have time to properly utilise it . .also i have k750i ..which is excellent handset ..

i am ready to sell it for 16.5 k .. now .. not less than that .. :)

interested people .. reply soon ..:)

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
gmanog said:
^^ you are in a wrong impression dude, in my personal experience, the dealers will cut 30 to 40 % even for a day old phone. They will only try to cash in the sellers urgency.

Well I returned a nokia phone to a dealer after a week and got only a 10-12% cut and I know a couple of friends of mine who too have received the same amount of cut...It depends on the dealer...Although he suffers no loss by taking the handset back as he gets a brand new piece for it by declaring it faulty...

assasin

Banned
^^^ but i dont know any such dealers who offer u bout 80% of the original price of the fone.the dealers whom i know cut anything upto 30-40%

gmanog

Journeyman
^^ yes. same with me.

ankurgupta.me said:
Well I returned a nokia phone to a dealer after a week and got only a 10-12% cut and I know a couple of friends of mine who too have received the same amount of cut...It depends on the dealer...Although he suffers no loss by taking the handset back as he gets a brand new piece for it by declaring it faulty...

what you say is not usaul thing. not all the dealers are as you say. If they keep sending the phones as faulty, do you think the supplier will be supplying the phones next time to that particular shop?
How will a company accept the phone back which is really working fine? you mean to say that they will just believe the words of the shops and take back the mobiles?
In any event, these kind of things wont happen with 99.9% of the shops, shop you state may be an excemption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom