[fs]msi 8800 Gt Oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Selling few months old card.in excellent condition with U.S warranty through KMD on erodov.
Never oc'd or misused.
Price 8000 incl dtdc air shipping.no negotiations
Payment - Hdfc or dd/cheque

Will post pics as soon as i get my new modem.

it has a dual slot cooler so its very cool

Card Model-
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127329

Update-U pay 8k and u get Doa replacement free.else take it for 7.5k.the card works perfectly buy so i don't think thats a problem.

pics--
here are the card's pics--

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/8228/24072008016vo1.th.jpg

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/1716/24072008018gz6.th.jpg

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
The card looks awesome but pricing is on the higher side. For How much u got this card? Its currently 169$ and i think kmd may have charged you at the most 250$ for it including shipping and all. Also US warranty is covered by kmd but it will take long time to rma if any problem occurs. I was very interested to buy ur card but the above mentioned points put me away :(
plz correct me if i mentioned anything wrong or incomplete above :)

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
@all of u

No.this card from him now would roughly cost 9000-9300
don't expect me to sell this for 6k or something when the price of this is almost the same as before.i purchased this for 9.8k.and this is not just a 8800gt,it has a dual slot cooler.

and the warranty part-it doesn't take much time and i can always help in rma.

@utsav i have an indian card as well.with bill from theitwares.can give it for 8.5k

It will take 8000 more to send it to US for a repair. People better get a card from india only.

its a card :lol:
max 500bucks for rma.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
the deal was already fixed before he put it here... :D

but if i dont buy it then u can definitely have it...

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
@ utsav
madjeri already confirmed that on GI before u and i've kept it on hold for him

now if u want the U.S card its ok.otherwise its upto him :)

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Ok the indian one sold.
the u.s. One left.
I'll assist anyone in getting the card replaced.and it can also be done without me by sending the card to kmd.although if u use the card properly this problem won't arise.

And in case of doa (only in case of DOA i.e the card doesn't work when u recieve) i'll pay for the cost involved in replacement.
I'm using the card right now in my rig.if anyone wants some pics or video wait for 2 days.i don't have a dsl modem

bump

pics added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom