FS: Motherboard And Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Visitor
Hi sorry dude, i'm starting for chennai today evening and will reach tomorrow morning. :)

No its not sold yet and interested guys please post here, tomorrow once i reach i'll finalise it completely. Like i said people outside chennai interested please tell me how to send :) and people in chennai where to meet :)

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Hi sorry dude, i'm starting for chennai today evening and will reach tomorrow morning. :)

No its not sold yet and interested guys please post here, tomorrow once i reach i'll finalise it completely. Like i said people outside chennai interested please tell me how to send :) and people in chennai where to meet :)

Buddy like i told you na b4, u Can send it in PAFEX to hyderabad. Which will be good..

Call me @ 9866081114 if you are been able to sell it off to me..

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
@nithinmohak.....it has 4 sata2 ports n (if m nt mistaken)everything tht a8n-sli has except u knw wht..i aint willing to sell it off....its in working condition only prob is i think sound controller aint working...anywayz i got use audigy.

m very interested in proccy plzzz pm me d cpu-z readout n pricing.

Last edited:
OP

Visitor
i dont have the cpu z readout, i already bought a new proc and running it and this one's all packed up. I'm only interested in selling them together. i'll be starting form home today see you guys tomorrow

Last edited:

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
@nithinmohak.....it has 4 sata2 ports n (if m nt mistaken)everything tht a8n-sli has except u knw wht..i aint willing to sell it off....its in working condition only prob is i think sound controller aint working...anywayz i got use audigy.

m very interested in proccy plzzz pm me d cpu-z readout n pricing.

It's Cool Buddy.. sound controller and graphics controller is not a problem for me. I'm having Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer and ATI Radeon 2600XT 512 MB(soon to be Radeon 3870 512 DDR4)..

Thanks..

i dont have the cpu z readout, i already bought a new proc and running it and this one's all packed up. I'm only interested in selling them together. i'll be starting form home today see you guys tomorrow

ok.buddy take your time..

Last edited:
OP

Visitor
Sure and one more doubt would like me to attach the cpu cooler on the mother board or would like to get it seperatly??

My train 4hours late :( and it has to coincide with the railway budget day :))

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Sure and one more doubt would like me to attach the cpu cooler on the mother board or would like to get it seperatly??

My train 4hours late :( and it has to coincide with the railway budget day :))

U Can attach as it is. Few months i had a skt 939 X2 4200+, i tried to change it's fan with new one. unfortunately accidentally some of it's pins got damaged. i don't want to happen those again..

So please send me as it. and me amt and account details i want to transfer..

thanks buddy.

OP

Visitor
I'm here in chennai, ok so you want the cooler to be attachen on the cpu right, i'll do it. Will p.m. you the account details hold on for sometime.

Would you prefer ICICI Bank??

Last edited:

ceaser221

Right off the assembly line
Dude not able to p.m. you. You there??

Dude This is me nithin. I had a conflict one person, on forum. Instead of Taking action against both our moderators interested to take action against me only..

So my login is disabled for one week.

@nithinmohantk

ceaser221

Right off the assembly line
:)

Well guess i'll p.m. you here

I'm really sorry buddy. Unfortunately i couldn't arrange money suddenly. because i thought of selling my HD 2600XT card and get mobo from you.

Everything went wrong. and nobody is interested to get it..

so i think you could have one option.. There is one guy posted reply to u, he is from VADAPALANI, chennai. so it's near and you can contact each other and make the sale..

Sorry Buddy. I was interested. But it seems i couldn't arrange amount now.. So i'm withdrawing from my offer..

Please see the below details may be it's useful for you.. You are staying near by and you don't hv to courier it and you can make the sale..

I am ready to buy it

I am from chennai , vadapalani

my contact no is 9840661125

mail me your address to
ponniyincelvan@yahoo.co.uk

OP

Visitor
OK No problem.

Well anyone interested in the motherboard and processor and CPU Cooler. 5K pictures posted in first page.

OP

Visitor
Sorry, actually was only interested in selling this together, i would end up getting stuck witht eh motherboard after that, thats the only reason. The reason i'm asking for 5k is i need 5k at the moment and cant reduce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom