FS: Intel E2140 dual core, does 3 ghz @ 1.3v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand man

Broken In
Price drop!! 2k+shipping

Looking to sell an Intel E2140 dual core processor. Link *www.intel.com/products/processor_number/chart/pentium_dual-core.htm

Bought on september 27th last year so loads of warranty remanining(2.5 yrs). It is an excellent overclocker, the newer M0 stepping and its been running at 3 ghz 1.3v completely stable since i bought it. It does 3.1 Ghz as well but been running at 'only' 3 ghz ;) I dont think it goes over 3.2 ghz but never extensively tested due to RAM and board limitations. I have the original Box, HSF and bill. Partial to a local sale but willing to ship as well. I stay in Bangalore. The current market price is 2.7k all inclusive so selling this for 2k+shipping. Post or PM if you are interested and please do not crap my sale. TIA :)

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/2397/p1020247largeuu4.th.jpg

*img180.imageshack.us/img180/7569/pic2fm1.th.jpg

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
As you have overclocked it so no one may pay u that much. pricing at 1.8k will result in instant sale.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
I m interested but for 2.2K?
R u kidding?
Adding 300/- more and one can get a brand new E2160!

please Quote the final price!

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha! do you think you can OC it to 3G at 1.39V? :p

Kid... r u retarded or something...

stop laughing and listen to people..they are telling you wisely...

that is if u want a decent sale....

otherwise keep your better-than-others-precious-oh-my-god-OC-proccy...

period.....

wat the hell u going to do with 3G at 1.39V...PARTICLE PHYSICS SIMULATION..

rem..this is a public forum...everyone has voice....

OP
S

Sand man

Broken In
^^If u want to purchase those 3.4 Ghz processors please go right ahead.

@madjeri, if u do not have any idea about overclocking keep ur mouth shut. Do u think all 1.6 Ghz processors do 3 ghz, and at such a low voltage as 1.3V?? this may be a public forum but please please do learn to read
Post or PM if you are interested and please do not crap my sale
Are u interested? If not DONT crap my sale as i said!

But in anycase looking for a fast sale, price drop to 2k + shipping

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Do u think all 1.6 Ghz processors do 3 ghz, and at such a low voltage as 1.3V?? this may be a public forum but please please do learn to read

and wat do u think that urs is a very special procy??
even i've used a E2160 for 3-4days and it did 3.4GHz @ 1.34v now wat hav u gotta say bout that?
most of the newer E2xxx procies do 3GHz @ 1.32v so theres nothing that special bout ur procy.
hope u get ma point...:)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Dude are u from planet earth?
And does ur "E2140" is an INTEL processor?
If yes its none different than any other E2140.

U can check 1 & 2 that these processors can be overclocked and u don't have a unique one.

There are many more just google around.

I can buy ur processor but for 1500/- max. i can give!

Where the hell is 'greymarket' located in blore? I thought the cheapest prices were offered in SP road????
Ever heard of National Market ?
Its bangalore's grey hub.
Plus, there are some grey shops in SP road too, but the SP road prices we mention are usually the white goods.
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha! do you think you can OC it to 3G at 1.30V? :p
easily
and wat do u think that urs is a very special procy??
even i've used a E2160 for 3-4days and it did 3.4GHz @ 1.34v now wat hav u gotta say bout that?
most of the newer E2xxx procies do 3GHz @ 1.32v so theres nothing that special bout ur procy.
hope u get ma point...:)
I think darklord from the hardware labs(our local hardware guru) can confirm that E2140 indeed does over clock rather well.
its the worlds best OC processor, along with E2160.

Do u think all 1.6 Ghz processors do 3 ghz, and at such a low voltage as 1.3V??
all E2140s can do that.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
man....u some kinda idiot.....heheheh...

listen to others....i am not the only one that thinks u retarded..btw abt OC....i am been doing it since pentium 3....hehehhe have u seen one....
fried that one too btw.....

...kuch tho respect kar thumhare elders ko....

man....u some kinda idiot.....heheheh...

listen to others....i am not the only one that thinks u retarded..btw abt OC....i am been doing it since pentium 3....hehehhe have u seen one....
fried that one too btw.....

...kuch tho respect kar thumhare elders ko....
he thinks we are still in the 1800s, when each machine was different from the other due to being hand crafted and guns from the same company were of different qualities.

@Sand Baby
Wake up man ! We are in the 21st century. E2140 means E2140. All of them are same, unless there is some defect. And If you had bothered to do your homework, you might have learnt that E2160 is the elder brother of E2140 and comes at 1.8 GHz instead of 1.6 GHz for Rs. 300 more, with both sharing the same architecture, and performance for clock.

Your thread got crapped because of your own ignorant arrogance.
So you can't blame others for it, if you are planning to do the same.

gopz

In the zone
And dude, the warranty expired the minute you overclocked it. This information is for prospective buyers.

OT: I would not buy it from an arrogant person even if he gives it for Rs.10/-

I think people on this forum have self respect and deserve to be treated like buyers, not like the way you respond.

Good luck with your sale.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@Gautham @gopz....

Stop it....u guys are killing me...hehehhehe...

btw...maybe he travelled from 80's to now and trying to make a sale....
he probably havent heard abt other processors...or the chance that other people have a thing called "common sense"...hehhehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom