[FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old Vr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
[FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster Live 5-7.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance

A big hello to all!
Alright folks, this is a great site a tumbled across today! I was looking for a good place to sell of stuff I don't use anymore, and voila! I found this website while looking for totally something else. Anyway, I'm based in Delhi, I have 3 times for sale as of now:-

1. G Skill 1 GB DDR RAM - 2 X 512 MB Modules, Model No. PC 3200. Speed - 400MHz My brother got this from U.S., I don't use it anymore since I got a new computer which supports DDR2 RAM. Warranty Void since I'm in a different country. Ran a full memtest86+ without errors. Product description can be found here.
  2. Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 Live - I got a better sound car, Creative Audigy 2 ZS. It supports 7.1 sound system. You can see more on the creative website, here.
  3. Game Boy Advance (Old Version) - This comes with 6 awesome games, which I used to play myself. Small scratch on the screen, barely noticeable. Reason for sale:- Got myself a palmtop. Here's a sample pic of the console (not the item for sale). More info on it here.
All items are in perfect working condition.

I'm going to be totally honest with you about the products I'm putting up for sale, cause I don't want the buyer to have a bitter after taste, since I know how it feels to be ripped off by some sleaze ball. Anyway, let me know the prices, I also will be selling my Logitech Bluetooth Mouse, Sony Vaio 40 GB MP3 player, etc. very soon.
Modes of payment and shipping charges can be worked out =)

Thanks alot for looking!
Regards,
Sibot

Last edited:

Roadripper

Journeyman
Re: [FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old

hey dude is it a 1gb single stick or a 512mb *2 its a ddr 400 as seeing the spec for it ,, Give me a PM .. lets c....;)

OP
sibot

sibot

Re: [FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old

hey dude is it a 1gb single stick or a 512mb *2 its a ddr 400 as seeing the spec for it ,, Give me a PM .. lets c....;)

Hey, sorry i forgot to mention, but its a 512 MB X 2. I'll PM you!

williamjameswade

Right off the assembly line

what is your expected price of "Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 Live" including shipping to chandigarh.

OP
sibot

sibot

what is your expected price of "Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 Live" including shipping to chandigarh.
PM'd you

We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

Kill the spammer.

vinaycm

Broken In

Plz PM me the price of the ram & the soundblaster card..

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

Hw old is ram? Hw much testing warranty frm u? Max ovrclkin tht canb dne? Timings is 3-4-4-8 only? Does it support othr timins?

OP
sibot

sibot

Hw old is ram? Hw much testing warranty frm u? Max ovrclkin tht canb dne? Timings is 3-4-4-8 only? Does it support othr timins?

It was purchased in November, 2006, so around 1 year n 5 months old.

I've tested it with Memtest86+ and it showed no errors. I have never overclocked it, let alone I've sparingly used it. So I really don't have a clue about the overclocking aspect.

The timings are 2.5-4-4-8
and NOT 3-4-4-8, which I'm sure is better. There was an error in the link I provided with, it has been rectified.

Regards,
Sibot

OP
sibot

sibot

bump

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

Ygpm. Plz reply

all2005

Broken In

is the memory sold?

manusag

Journeyman

pm me the price of ram

simplysaj

Broken In

PM me the price of Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard. How old is it? How abt warranty?

OP
sibot

sibot

BUMP

Creative 5.1 SoundCard and Game Boy Advance still for sale.

OP
sibot

sibot

Re: 26

Lindy sat in silence while wondering what in the world Betty had been yammering about, but her curiosity got the better of her, however, and she quickly opened the magazine to the designated page and with an open mouth stared at the Free sex videos with the circle around it. After reading it at least three times, Lindy laid down the magazine and said out loud, "She's nuts if she thinks I'm gonna do that, what kind of a girl does she think I am.

Kill the spammer..slay him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom