[FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old Vr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Re: [FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old

@sibot
PM me the details&prices of ur bluetooth mouse and mp3 player....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Re: [FS]G-Skill 1GB DDR RAM, Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 SoundCard, GameBoy Advance(Old

check PM...

mavihs

Techie By Heart

is the sound card still up for sale??? how old is the card??? & wats the price???

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

check pm again....

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

Isnt ram sold? I told ya i l take it:)

life31

Journeyman

Is the RAM still available??? IF yes price??

mavihs

Techie By Heart

hey the link provided for the card is wrong. the card there is some other card. here is the link 2 ur card:*in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=207&product=14184
just hold on 2 the card will let u no in a day.

OP
sibot

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3

hey the link provided for the card is wrong. the card there is some other card. here is the link 2 ur card:*in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=207&product=14184
just hold on 2 the card will let u no in a day.

The link which I have provided is the right one. The link which you have sent is of a lower model. Creative SoundBlaster 5.1 Live is up for sale, NOT the basic 5.1 Soundblaster. :) Don't worry take your time mate!

*img292.imageshack.us/img292/558/dsc03867qz8.jpg

Check out the pic of Sound Blaster Live 24 - Bit, its the same as the product up for grabs!

Regards,
Sibot

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

U havent replied to my last pm...and pm me the price u expect for GBA and live card...

mavihs

Techie By Heart

hey, i wont be buying it!!!! my friends said it won't make so much difference.

k6153r

Broken In

How much does the RAM cost?

DDR1 Hynix RAM in Bangalore is 1400+VAT (got one last week).

OP
sibot

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3

RAM Sold off to abhi.eternal

Sound Card Sold off to SatishB

Game Boy Advance still on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom