FS : eVGA 8800GTS 320MB SuperClocked Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

regenade

Broken In
As the title suggests, I am selling of my eVGA 8800GTS 320MB. It is bought from US. All the accessories r still packed condition, cds e-vga sticker all in pristine condition. Card has been used for a max of 2 mnths. The US bill can also be provided if required.

Posting pic below

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/7224/29092007030xj3.th.jpg

*img524.imageshack.us/img524/5616/1212pm2.th.jpg

PM me for any specific questions and pricing also....remember this is superclocked edition with speeds of 576/1350/1700(core/shaders/mem) comapared to 500/1150/1600 on stock 8800GTS 320MB.

Bangalore/Chennai buyers might get a small discount because I save on shipping ....keep me buzzed with all ur offers .

Btw decided to go to DAMMIT side so its here for sale

Price---- 8500 shipped

Last edited:

rsmailme

Right off the assembly line
hi
i want it to buy ur graphic card.please tell me ur price. u can call me or mailme
mailing add is rsmailme@gmail.com
my mobile no. is 09213558522

regenade said:
As the title suggests, I am selling of my eVGA 8800GTS 320MB. It is bought from US. All the accessories r still packed condition, cds e-vga sticker all in pristine condition. Card has been used for a max of 2 mnths. The US bill can also be provided if required.

Posting pic below

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/7224/29092007030xj3.th.jpg

*img524.imageshack.us/img524/5616/1212pm2.th.jpg

PM me for any specific questions and pricing also....remember this is superclocked edition with speeds of 576/1350/1700(core/shaders/mem) comapared to 500/1150/1600 on stock 8800GTS 320MB.

Bangalore/Chennai buyers might get a small discount because I save on shipping ....keep me buzzed with all ur offers .

Btw decided to go to DAMMIT side so its here for sale

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
could you post a price please? You should know that nVidia is about to launch the series 9 as well as a new 8800GT....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
nvidia has almost started to launch 8800GT 512 at just above 10k nd it performs if not better than normal 8800GTS 320MB.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
GT series has always been less on performance as to GTS. The Memore and Core are always slower by a good margin.

OP
R

regenade

Broken In
Price is 12500 shipped to anywhere in India by DTDC :). It guess its an enticing price.
Sorry for not posting in 1st post

nvidia has almost started to launch 8800GT 512 at just above 10k nd it performs if not better than normal 8800GTS 320MB.

Let me know where I can get it for 10k.....I will buy 10 pieces even if u give me for 11k :p

Last edited:

Demonkiller

4Ghz Here I come !
regenade said:
Price is 12500 shipped to anywhere in India by DTDC :). It guess its an enticing price.
Sorry for not posting in 1st post

Let me know where I can get it for 10k.....I will buy 10 pieces even if u give me for 11k :p
Here u go. *www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10007125 279$x40=Rs.11160

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Demonkiller said:
Here u go. *www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10007125 279$x40=Rs.11160

And thats US Price....there is actually VERY BIG differcence in prices in US and India....

Sometimes, they even get free printers and yet few takers....wanna see real deals in US...check this place :)

*forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Demonkiller

4Ghz Here I come !
Sukhdeep Singh said:
And thats US Price....there is actually VERY BIG differcence in prices in US and India....

Sometimes, they even get free printers and yet few takers....wanna see real deals in US...check this place :)

*forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Well he didnt state that he wanted to buy them in India did he?
LOL. Was just messing around.

Better Deals - www.newegg.com . Check their prices after MIR. They get 1 GB HP 667 Ram sticks @ 10$ shipped.

OP
R

regenade

Broken In
Better Deals - www.newegg.com . Check their prices after MIR. They get 1 GB HP 667 Ram sticks @ 10$ shipped.

I cant do anything but laugh at u guys. Have u guys ever bought anything frm US or ever used credit card for international orders.Really pity u guys....if u dnt have money to BUY better beg rather than posting this crap.i will pay u 12k even for that card.....can u even get me that card shipped to me my address in US....u cant...so lamers dnt pst such BS

Bump & final price drop

Price---- 11750 shipped by DTDC to any place in India

14 days testing warranty will be given...after that can help out buyer if any issue to for RMA to US

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
@regenade : calm down man.

@others : you guys cant force him to drop the price by posting such hurting thing for a person. it is his card and is really valuable for him. Dont use the Bull$hit by newegg. these guys will never ship to INDIA. and if you think you are smart than why you guys are negotiating here, go buy from their site ? its the best deal.

@regenade : again man, try not to go beyond forum limits in your language. No one is here to listen your language. i hope you understand.

maintain peace and do your work.

thanks

shantanu

OP
R

regenade

Broken In
I understand man....but can withstand this everytime. And let me be dead staright....those who post this BS are nt the persons who will have the courage/guts to buy directly from US online sites.let alone buy I dnt think they even have a CC

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@shantanu
Instead of telling Ren to calm down, I think you guys should have a full time bazaar mod who can take care of such crap. Coz such things really piss of sellers. Do take the matter to the admin if possible. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom