FS : E6300 C2D + MSI 965P Neo + 512X2 DDR2 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I am putting my 1 month old Core 2 Duo (Conroe) rig for sale as I have decided to buy a laptop. The specs are as follows :

Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
1.86 Ghz , 2MB L2 , L626 A846 Stepping

Link : *www.intel.com/products/processor/core2duo/specifications.htm

Motherboard : MSI 965 P Neo
Intel 965P Chipset
Decent overclocker and has lots of room for overclocking with future BIOS updates.

Link : *www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=744

RAM : RAMOS 512X2 DDR2 533 Mhz

These are the RAM sticks to buy if you are on a tight budget.

I have had mine very stable at around 370Mhz (DDR2 740mhz) easily at 1.95V and i am jst paranoid about pumping in more voltage to them. They should do much better with 2-2.1V i guess.

Currently running them at 667Mhz @ 1.85V @ 4-4-4-12 on my MSI 965P Neo and they are like 8 hours memtest86 stable.

Condition of the components : All the stuff mentioned above is as good as new and hardly used for a month. Motherboard and processor are with the original boxes and all mentioned accessories.

Warranty/Bill : Everything has original bills + 3 years warranty in India.

Expected price : I will give the complete bundle for 19,000/- rupees [including shipping charges] to anywhere in India.

PM me or post your offers here ...No low balling plz.

Thanks for looking.

*img184.imageshack.us/img184/8793/oc1cg0.th.jpg

it definitely has the potential to do more but it was me who dint push it further.

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
how much for processor and 1 ram stick. I'd have got entire bundle but i want to run RAID which this mobo does not support, also i wanted Quadcore support, so I'll get another mobo. so just quote ur price for 1 ram stick and processor.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Kniwor said:
how much for processor and 1 ram stick. I'd have got entire bundle but i want to run RAID which this mobo does not support, also i wanted Quadcore support, so I'll get another mobo. so just quote ur price for 1 ram stick and processor.
i dont want to sell the processor alone at this time ....if i get a buyer for the board alone then ill let u knw ...same case with ram ...i dont want to split the dual channel kit.

if i change my mind ..ill let u knw.

EDIT : and i think the Intel P965 Express chipset supports Quad core ...see this,

*indigo.intel.com/compare_cpu/showchart.aspx?mmID=885492,884355&familyID=1&culture=en-US

Last edited:
OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
assasin said:
^^^ Asking too much.New combo will cost me 15.2k.Will give 12k.Post ur revised rate.

if u r interested say yes ...else buzz off ...i dont wanna knw if my rates are high or not ...thanks.

for 12k ill give u the mobo alone wid ram ...lol ..okay ?

assasin

Banned
^^^ If u cant withstand bargaining den u sud hav told dat.Who the HELL r u to tell me to buzz off.U cant xpect ppl to buy things at watever prices u quote.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
assasin said:
^^^ If u cant withstand bargaining den u sud hav told dat.Who the HELL r u to tell me to buzz off.U cant xpect ppl to buy things at watever prices u quote.

this is not ur local sabji or fish market to bargain ...and if u want to bargain there is a decent way to do it by sending private messages ...and if u dont want to buy at the quoted price then just dont poke ur nose here n there.

Kniwor

Learner
mohit said:
this is not ur local sabji or fish market to bargain ...and if u want to bargain there is a decent way to do it by sending private messages ...and if u dont want to buy at the quoted price then just dont poke ur nose here n there.

He has the right to post the prices of new. and pls mention in thread that any offers be made via PM.

assasin

Banned
mohit said:

Who the HELL do u think u r?If u cant withstand bargaining get out of here and sell ur stuff to a 2nd hand pc dealer.Then it'll be u who'll be bargaining 4 a higher price.Cant u read properly,read my prev post its clearly written dan u cant xpect ppl to buy ur stuff at the price u quote.There will be bargaining and if u want ppl to make offer thru PM mention it xplicitly in ur 1st post.

Last edited:
OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Kniwor said:
He has the right to post the prices of new. and pls mention in thread that any offers be made via PM.
when did i say he cant post the prices of new ? r u on weed dude ?

@ass
read this again :

PM me or post your offers here ...No low balling plz.

u r on weed too :p

assasin

Banned
@mohit r u mad or blind or r u both.If u want ppl to bargain only thru PM then why did ya rite the "post your offers here".1st make up ur mind and then post.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i also wrote this "NO LOW BALLING PLZ" ....i find the 12k offer a low ball.

i know the condition the stuff is in and how it has been used ...so maybe i just got offended.

well ..anyways ...if u want it for the price mentioned ...take it ..or else leave it.

and dont bother to post here as well if u r not interested ...thanks.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
s18000rpm said:
whats your price on the mobo alone.

rite now i am looking to give out the bundle itself ...still lemme try to find a buyer for the proccy and ill send u a pm regarding the mobo price alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom