FS: Core2Duo (2.40 GHz) Desktop PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaym_2001

Broken In
FS: Core2Duo (2.40 GHz, E4600) DESKTOP PC

For sale is a newly-assembled desktop PC, with following configuration. (Mumbai only)

It is in excellent condition. Great for general-purpose home/small office use such as working with Office documents, Internet browsing, Email, etc.

The Specifications are:

CPU:
Intel Core2Duo 2.40 GHz (Intel Core2Duo E4600)
Clock Speed-2.40 GHz, FSB 800 MHz, L2 cache-2 MB
Full CPU specs are at: *processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SLA94
(About 2 years Warranty remaining)

The CPU has a Sunon Aturbo Maglev copper-based fan (heatsink fan), that is itself worth Rs.1500.

Mainboard:
ASUS P5KPL-CM
Detailed specs are at:
*asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=6nnVb6RBxd7PhGmt&templete=2
(3 years warranty)

RAM:
2 GB DDR2 @ 667 MHz

Hard Disk:
Hitachi 250 GB IDE (PATA) HD
(New, about 4 years warranty)

DVD Writer:
Sony 20X SATA DVD Writer (Model: DRU-V200S)
(New, about 9 months warranty)

Cabinet:
New VIP cabinet & 400 W SMPS. Has additional rear 80 mm exhaust fan.

Not installed, but on buyer request, I can install any of the common Linux OS's.

Expect Rs. 13,500 for the whole system, negotiable within reasonable limits.

Note:
- For local sale in Mumbai only, on cash-and-carry basis (you can check the hardware config in BIOS at time of sale).
- I will provide photocopy of Bills for the components.

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
huge expectation asking 13.5K for the config
let me add you the prices(current market price for first hand)
E4600 - 3.2K
Asus Mob - 2.2K
Sony Burner - 1.3K(yeah the SATA burner u are giving costs that much)
250GB HDD - 2.2K
RAM 2GB 667 FSB from Transcend - 800 bucks

add it yourself and tell me how u wanna sell 2nd hand in 13.5K

OP
J

jaym_2001

Broken In
huge expectation asking 13.5K for the config
let me add you the prices(current market price for first hand)
E4600 - 3.2K
Asus Mob - 2.2K
Sony Burner - 1.3K(yeah the SATA burner u are giving costs that much)
250GB HDD - 2.2K
RAM 2GB 667 FSB from Transcend - 800 bucks

add it yourself and tell me how u wanna sell 2nd hand in 13.5K

1. Most of the components, including (VIP) cabinet and SMPS (Power Supply) are new (the Hitachi Hard Disk was replaced last year and the new one received as replacement was opened for this machine now, hence only 4 years Warranty, CPU has been used only 2 months -not for gaming or overclocked).

So it is not reasonable to call the system 'second-hand'.

2. You forgot to consider the HSF (cost Rs. 1500) and the cabinet and SMPS (another Rs. 1500).

3. You have underestimated the price for CPU (Rs. 4500 appx: *techshop.in/store/product_info.php?cPath=320_22_32&products_id=971. I bought it for about Rs. 5400 a year back), and RAM (bought the Transcend 2GB RAM for about Rs. 1200. Corsair Value RAM 2 GB @ 667 MHz costs about Rs. 1500: *techshop.in/store/product_info.php?cPath=320_16_34&products_id=1274). The Hitachi 250 GB HD is not available anymore; but I bought it for about Rs. 4200, though I agree it would be much less at today's prices. Prices quoted above are Mumbai prices.

3. I am open to negotiation within reasonable limits.

I consider it a good deal at the quoted price. If you do not consider it a reasonable price, do not buy- but don't post such that it dissuades others who may be looking for a basic system.

mayanksahni

Broken In

Pal everything purchased even a sec before, is treated as second hand.

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
hey buddy,
If hard disk was replaced last year how would it carry 5 year warranty? on warranty replacements do not have a new warranty anyways. I am not interested in your PC but wanted to correct you on this. Also Sata is much better than ide in a number of ways.

Getkraj2

Right off the assembly line
Hi..I want to purchase the system. however, I can pay you 10,000 - asap..if intrested, please replay or call 9594435453.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

1. Most of the components, including (VIP) cabinet and SMPS (Power Supply) are new (the Hitachi Hard Disk was replaced last year and the new one received as replacement was opened for this machine now, hence only 4 years Warranty, CPU has been used only 2 months -not for gaming or overclocked).

2. You forgot to consider the HSF (cost Rs. 1500) and the cabinet and SMPS (another Rs. 1500).

3. You have underestimated the price for CPU (Rs. 4500 appx: *techshop.in/store/product_info.php?cPath=320_22_32&products_id=971. I bought it for about Rs. 5400 a year back), and RAM (bought the Transcend 2GB RAM for about Rs. 1200. Corsair Value RAM 2 GB @ 667 MHz costs about Rs. 1500: *techshop.in/store/product_info.php?cPath=320_16_34&products_id=1274). The Hitachi 250 GB HD is not available anymore; but I bought it for about Rs. 4200, though I agree it would be much less at today's prices. Prices quoted above are Mumbai prices.

3. I am open to negotiation within reasonable limits.

I consider it a good deal at the quoted price. If you do not consider it a reasonable price, do not buy- but don't post such that it dissuades others who may be looking for a basic system.

1) 2GB Corsair XMS2 (which is costlier than value ram) is available for 1500 bucks.
2) E4600 may be sole for 4.5k but the Dual Core E5200 (2.9k) easily outperforms E4600

I think 10k is an ideal price as getkraj2 suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom