FS: Cellshock 1000 4-4-4 D9GKX :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys,

*img509.imageshack.us/img509/8880/cellshockddr2single3817ff9.th.jpg

Time for some change

Purchased for 328 euro... (I know a bit high ) + shipping. Selling for the current market price from Memory-Configurator.com - computer memory laptop memory and flash memory supplier, you save a lot of shipping and customs (I paid Rs 700 )

All right onto the product:

CHIPS: High bin D9GKX
Performance: DDR2 800 3-3-3-5-2T 2.1V, DDR2 800 3-3-3-5-1T 2.15V, DDR2 1000 4-4-4-12 (rated) 2.15v ( better than rated voltage)
Current OC: DDR2 1080Mhz 4-3-3-10 2T 2.25V (P5N32-E SLI)
Warranty: 5 years warranty.
How old?: 3 months.
Reason for sale: Upgrade to 4GB
Condition: Mint
Product: 2Gb CellShock DDR2 PC2-8000 1000MHz (4-4-4-12) Dual Channel kit
Price:
Rs 15000/- (for 2GB)
Rs 16000/- (for cooler included, essential for clocking this RAM with > 2.2V)

Let me know of your offers

Regards,
Karan

Common guys, this is one of the best ram that is available. New price = Rs 16000 + shipping + customs. That easily puts it at 20k (shipping is 30euros) from www.memory-configurator.com

I am running this 24x7 at 1080Mhz 4-3-3-7 at 2.25V :)

I want a quick sale on this awesome deal.

Regards,
Karan
www.erodov.com

Last edited:

speedster

Broken In
can pay 11k for this,since its used for 3 months & has NO local warranty

"Common guys, this is one of the best ram that is available",why do u want to sell when its THE best ram around ? .. r u crazy or u Lots of Cash ?

wats the actual reason behind the sale ?

let know how i can do the payement

awaiting reply

cheers
speedster

OP
K

KiD0M4N

speedster said:
can pay 11k for this,since its used for 3 months & has NO local warranty

"Common guys, this is one of the best ram that is available",why do u want to sell when its THE best ram around ? .. r u crazy or u Lots of Cash ?

wats the actual reason behind the sale ?

let know how i can do the payement

awaiting reply

cheers
speedster
It would have been better if you would have PMed your price quote to me. I am not looking for a garage sell. For 11k, a Gskill 1000 5-5-5 kit seems more worthy. IF you know cellshock, you know how much it is worth.

I will help in case there is any problem in warranty. There is 5 years international warranty on these.

Price stays = Rs 15k.

And the actual reason for sale is "Need for cash" and "Upgrade to 4GB". Good enough?

Regards.

Last edited:

speedster

Broken In
dude when people r running stuff @ 512 * 2 GB,u need 4 GB ? u must be NUTS.R u sure u have Not looted some bank ?,r u Running some server ? dont tell me u need 4gb to Run a desktop machine ...

When the Ram is SO Good why u want to sell off ?there is something Really Fishy about this Sale,i suggest people who r interested to double check about this guy since he has Just to come to thinkdigit to sell OFF his stuff

its really bad that the Forum has such people who just come to Dump off things... i suggest the Mods not to Encourage such people & Sales

Dont think People on the Forum are that Bad to Give 15k for this Ram,u have very HIGH expectations.

i again ask people to double check about this guy

Kniwor

Learner
speedster said:
dude when people r running stuff @ 512 * 2 GB,u need 4 GB ? u must be NUTS.R u sure u have Not looted some bank ?,r u Running some server ? dont tell me u need 4gb to Run a desktop machine ...

When the Ram is SO Good why u want to sell off ?there is something Really Fishy about this Sale,i suggest people who r interested to double check about this guy since he has Just to come to thinkdigit to sell OFF his stuff

its really bad that the Forum has such people who just come to Dump off things... i suggest the Mods not to Encourage such people & Sales

Dont think People on the Forum are that Bad to Give 15k for this Ram,u have very HIGH expectations.

i again ask people to double check about this guy

LOL... I'd really suggest you keep ur comments to urself if u have no Idea of what's up for sale. If u think 15k is high for the thing, you obviously have no Idea what it is.

Apparently, this sale is in line with all the rules of the forum, and u do not decide what Mods do here.

OP
K

KiD0M4N

Hey,

Thanks for your comments speedster....

My answer to your queries:

- I am the final arbiter of how much ram I want to run in my machine.

- This ram is D9 GKX (the actual chipset, manufactured by Micron Technologies.) I guess, reading from your posts... that will hardly mean anything to you. This is not your local run-of-the-mill Transcend 2GB that you will bargain with your shopkeeper and sell off.

- Why just double check? Triple check. Heck if the buyer is from bangalore you can come to my home and do microscopic exams if you want.

- If you had cared to read my FIRST post, all relevant information was provided. Including the link to the original site from which this was purchased.

For your benefit, i will recommend you visit this link: *www.memory-configurator.com/products/description/2Gb_CellShock_DDR2_PC2_8000_1000MHz-4_4_4_12-Dual_Channel_kit/index.html

A overclocker will know what this Ram is :) Because overclockers demand exceptional quality of stuff they purchase, they know what they pay for :)

Regards,
Karan

PS: Basically, you very generously offered 11k for my ram. When i said no to you, people suddenly started using 512 x 2 and this sale became fishy. Couldnt leave without crapping the sale could you?

Last edited:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@speedster

Why don't you mind your own business dude ? And stop low balling dude. And ya let the mods take care of the rules. You yourself have only 17 posts here and the same can be said for you that you come here only to buy stuff.

So please stop acting lame. Stop accusing people without any proof or evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom